AMC: Friday, September 12, 2008

• Members

I also think the writers were sending us a message during the Kendall/Erica scene a few episodes ago where Kendall said that it was better to just forget that Josh even existed! Though I wish they would've gone a step further and revealed that he was not Erica's son.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Emmys mean nothing (if Natalia Livingston can get one and Kelly Monaco can get nominated as a LEAD actress?!?!). They both deserve fantastic, meaty material for them to perform and for us to enjoy. I want to watch actors act because they believe in the material -- not because they think it will give them a statue.

I am a total MCE/Annie fan these days. I find myself rewinding if I FF a Jabe scene or a Ryan scene and she comes on afterwards. I'm totally on Team Annie and MCE is amazing playing all the subtlties of PsychoAnnie. She doesn't just go from 0-SHREW like certain people. She hits all the different beats... clever, crazy, calm, comedic... One of the things that made me take notice of MCE (not necessarily Annie) was, believe it or not, during the Ryannie wedding last year. Just before she walked down the lawn at Wildwind, Emma says "I love you Mommy" and the simple and quiet way Annie said "I love you too, sweetheart" struck me. Now, I'm glad she actually has something where she can play and have fun with because she is effin' fantastic to watch. The whole "MCE was sitting next to Pratt during the Emmys so that means he LOVES Annie" internet conspiracy is one that I actually hope comes true.

• Members

That's what I was wondering. Wonder if Mr. Kaye will stay on if Ms. Minshew doesn't re-sign?

Angie & Frankie = :wub: :wub: AMC has been rocking some newbie castings lately -- Daniel Kennedy and Cornelius Smith come to mind.

Melissa Clare Egan is really showing what she can do -- without a lot of screaming and fuss. Wow, I'm impressed. I feel for her even when she's doing stupid sh!t like pointing a gun at the back of Greenlee's head. Weirdly, I could actually see them as friends. :lol:

• Members

I agree that with Kendall on the show would cause Zendall fans to RIOT. However if Ms.Minshew dosen't resign or takes an much needed break for half a year or so IMO it would open up lots of great storyline sorts of Zach and after a few Months of no kendall they could try pairing him up with someone new and then bring Kendall back.

On the otherhand if Ms.Minshew stays there is ways to give them interesting stories and still keep Zendall a couple. I would give them a high drama story like Kendall or Zach having cancer.

Archived