AMC: Friday, September 12, 2008

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The wolf goes into Crazy Annie's room and harasses her and then crazy Annie loses Coco Lavery! :( *sniff sniff* Great show today! The best acting goes to Angie!!!! She went to do research and found out a man got someone to shoot his leg so he wouldn't go to Iraq?! :unsure: Someone actually did that??!?!!? :unsure:

• Members

Excellent show.

Loved Tad and Jake's convo at CONfusion. I was laughing my ass off when Tad said "So, have you played a game of hide the bayonet yet?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And....

Tad: "Is she exceptionally bendy?"

Jake: "We're not talking Gumby are we?" (or something to that effect)

Loved Angie even though she needs to tone her voice down a bit. I do sympathize with her though. Seriously, who would want anyone you love to go to war. Especially for a second time. She's already lived with that hell once. She don't want to do it again.

Kendall made me want to choke her though. What she did was wrong. I don't believe the miscarriage was all her fault though. Same goes for Annie. It was a mixture of both of their actions that eventually lead to tragedy. Hell, even Annie blamed herself instead of Kendall.

• Members

I don't believe the miscarriage was all her fault though. Same goes for Annie. It was a mixture of both of their actions that eventually lead to tragedy. Hell, even Annie blamed herself instead of Kendall.

=============================================

They are both at fault. :) It's Karma!!! :) The actress who plays Annie even said herself it's karma. :)

• Members

is it just me or does it seem as if Angie's always crying. First with Jesse, then Cassandra and now Frankie. Cant she catch a break and be truly happy for a little while? She's really starting to bug me

Kendall is a bully. How nasty can she be? I hoep she feels real proud of her self attacking and antagonizing a pregnant woman and helping to contributing to killing her baby. Bitch.

• Members

Wow, what a great episode!

ITA that Debbi Morgan & Melissa Claire Egan both gave Emmy-worthy performances today.

I have to admit that Denise Vasi seemed better than usual, too. Hopefully, the show is using an acting coach with her.

Ryan actually had some self-doubt! He's much more tolerable when he's not blustering and badgering everyone.

Speaking of badgering, Kendall really went overboard today. I was waiting for Greenlee to slap Kendall at the end. Even though Annie isn't blaming Kendall now, I hope she comes up with a revenge plot against her soon, something that leaves Kendall in a lot of pain and at Annie's mercy!

• Members

My poor Annie :( Missy was outstanding as usual.

Be lucky I didn't post live today cause it wouldn't have been pretty. I can't believe Kendull sat there and badgered Annie until she miscarried, then had the nerve to go and act as if she did nothing wrong. :angry::rolleyes: She deserves to lose any and everything she loves, and then some. Dumb bitch <_<

I'm getting sick of Angie crying all the time. but Debbi continues to deliver. Wish I could say the same for Denise Vasi, who was emotionless and bland(but really, is that any thing new?).

Lovin Taylor more and more each day. :wub:

Overall, great show today!

• Members

weakest show of the week. A reset to Sextet stuff... and I'm just really tired of hearing about Ryan's family and reproductive woes. Poor Cam, having to rehash this over and over and over and over...

BUT... MCE made the show. The unrealistic miscarriage... the fact the ultrasound machine was still recording a heartbeat after the 'fetal demise' ... all could be silly. But MCE sold it... she got me teary eyed.

Her heartbreaking cries got to me.

The other good part today as MEK and RPG... Tad and Jake... tell me, how much of their talk was scripted and how much were they ad libbing? LOL.

Other than that... the show didn't work well for me at all. The war story is too heavy handed. I feel preached to, and the characters thus feel "unreal''. Hope that story gets better as it goes on.

All in all... a show I'd have turned off, if not for MCE. So I watched.

-------

Edit... yeah, I caught the madden joke. Sick! but I laughed. Guess I'm sick.

Archived