AMC: Thursday, September 11, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I need to second that Kate Hall rocks!

I loved the Pete/Adam scenes. They got to the heart of why Adam's relationships always fail and they were once again hilarious, as well.

I'm beyond happy that the Babe/JR scenes seem to be good foreshadowing that their idyllic life is about to end... :D

Erica's behavior doesn't bother me. She should be concerned about where Josh went since she did try to accept him as her son. I loved when Adam refused to let her in and slammed the door!

It looks like Zach will be reining his wife in more tomorrow. Hopefully, Kendall will show some growth and stop pushing with Rylee in the near future.

The 9/11 mention was nice and subtle but respectful.

MCE is owning the show these days. I'm so glad Pratt saw the potential in Annie. I can't wait to see what she does next!

• Members

Liking AMC more and more each day.

Things to love:

Jake and Greenlee...hoping Pratt sees potential here rather than Rylee 2.0

Petey.

Petey with Adam. THat whole convo was superb. Those types of character-driven discussions have been spare on this show for a long time.

MCE as mega-bitch. Playing it to the hilt, and I'm all eyeballs when she's on.

Kendall returning somewhat to form

More Carmen even if it is with this silly with-Jack storyline

However, Peasant Princess must've been written by an author with the attention span of a gnat. And Jabe being so ON is spelling certain doom...and I have mixed feelings about it.

The only thing missing is MORE Angie and Jessie...widen my AA circle please; three of them have left.

Archived