GH Discussion, Week of Sept. 1st-5th

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This must be the sloppiest attempt to jumpstart the Quartermaines back into the canvas. Edward as a juror? Tracy stopping in to be a cackling spectator? I'm not clear on whether she's there to watch Johnny twist in the wind or Edward squirm in his seat. It would help if I could sit through GH past the first segment.

Anthony said that every juror would pay if Johnny's convicted... so Anthony will target Edward, Epiphany, the old lady and the bald guy? Who was the plant on the jury from the Zacchara organization?

I thought the old lady is a poor choice of a potential love interest for Edward. Really..... THAT bag of moth balls taking LILA's place? When was serving jury duty such an aphrodesiac for the terminally sexless? And shouldn't Epiphany be rebuffing that creepy guy's advances since she has Toussaint seducing her on the Night Shift?

Eh. Don't the Quartermaines have a company to run or something? Does Tracy WANT anything from life anymore? She was always scheming! She always wanted something. Whatever she had was never enough. Where IS Tracy? MY Tracy?!

I get so furious from 7 minutes of this show, how can anyone sit through a full hour?

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. It was very funny.

Mac: "I swear. If anything happens to Maxie while she's here, that bell is gonna find a new home in your colon."

Spinelli: " I have a loofa."

Sonny: "It was a one time shot."

Sonny: "When I'm married I'm faithful."

Diane: "I am starting to understand your logic. That means I need a martini."

Ric smiled at Nadine.

• Members

Speaking of the hackmeister, I stumbled on a new picture of "Bobby" (courtesy of SOD) which I had never seen before!

We all know and love this one of the grumpster:

guzaby7.jpg

GROWL! Black leather jacket, collar turned up. :lol: Oh, Guza. Tell me, did you just get off your Harley? Or came back from a session at Gold's Gym? Either way, you look like you're about to grunt. So Alpha Male!

Then we have:

RobertGuzaJrL.jpg

Is it Petey Courtlandt? Or a kinder, gentler, younger Guza?

I still say the man is wearing a toupée in both.

Archived