OLTL week of August 18, 2008

• Members

Well technically....Todd and Tess are not related, although Todd and Jessica are.

Much the same way Niki and ther other altars aren't related to Kevin (whom she tried to kill), Jessica (who was in Llanfair when Tori burned it down), and Joey.

But yeah, it is confusing and very creepy to say the least.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Technically, they are related. Relation is about DNA, not about feelings. Would you really want to see Niki and Joey going at it just because "Niki" doesn't think she is related to Joey? I don't think so because whatever psychological issues are going on these people are still related by blood and DNA. I wish that weren't true though because I think Tess ad Todd would be the hottest thing to hit Llanview in ages.

• Members

Maybe it's me, but I'm gonna remain patient about Rex and Gigi's increasing airtime. For a moment it seemed Jared and Natalie were on everyday, but can we say that now? No. I think RC is just trying to cover up all his bases before November Sweeps.

• Members

Nobody cares about his characters as much as RC. He really understands them and he wants us to understand them too.

I love everything about the show these days, but why do they have to return to Mendorra??

Todd is the most interesting character on soaps these days and TSJ is doing wonders with his material. Todd & Marty? Todd & the doctor? Todd & Tess? Perfect. And he is so sexy!

Tess and James E. Reily have taken over Jessica together and it is actually fun to watch.. lol

Marcie freaks me out. It is so obvious she has no control of the situation.

JVD is very attractive these days.

I think Blair is the sexiest woman in Llanview, not to mention the only actress who acts like a real mother on soaps. And now I think John is kind of cute too. :)

• Members

Oh I agree that blood and DNA makes them related. But an altar is like a seperate person with a completely different personality, and that's what I was referring to.......if that makes any sense. And I can remember when Viki's altars would refer to them as "her family" or "Viki's family."

And no I wouldn't want Joey to get it on with Niki....that would be sick.....much like Asa and pretty much any woman.

Archived