OLTL week of August 18, 2008

• Administrator

I hope he finds out because Ron will be connecting stories once again, like he did before the strike. I hope he gets back to that storylines structure - everything connects. I'm already starting to see a bit of that.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed today's show, don't think I FF anything.

Tina SO has to know something is going on with Jess, and I wish she would call Viki, or pick the lock on that door and go down to the basement to see what Jess/Tess is up to, and sorry but someone needs to SLAP Tess. I was hoping that David Vickers would bite her ankles.

Todd is evil. Totally evil. But.....so much fun to watch.

Can I get lucky and have Tonio, Cris and Sarah go to Mendorra and NOT have to watch any of it? I really wish they would have had Carlo come back in another way besides this stuff.

Truly LOVED the scenes with Clint and Jared, and I so cannot wait to see what Clint has up his sleeve where Dorian is concerned. It's about time someone gave Dorian a taste of her own medicine.

• Members

Its pretty sad that Tina, someone who is self absorbed and hasnt seen Jessica in 10 years, knows something is wrong with Jessica, and everyone else doesnt

Loving Jared's new hairstyle. He's looking hot

I think what Clint is planning is wrong. I cant believe he'd use an innocent child to get to Dorian. I wish he left Langston out of this

• Members

He is!! My boy reminded me why I loved him today...it was so good to see him out of that "Everyone should hate me because I'm evil, what I did was wrong, please feel free to call me Mr. Doormat" phase. Bring back my smart Jared who does things and gets the job done and shows them all why even though he scammed their asses, he still has more business sense than some of the other "board members" (Sarah, Joey, Natalie, Jessica....looking exactly at yall asses).

• Members

I loved how he kept sticking it to Clint about Natalie. I also loved how Jared paused over using Langston, but then recommitted because he's doing this for Natalie . . . well mostly, because we all know he wants back in the game.

I hope this will create a story for Natalie. How will she react when she discovers how ruthless the two men she loves most (neither of whom is named John, thank GAWD!) really are?

• Members

I disagree about Natalie with John, but I am still glad she's away from him. I don't like him with anyone so I am sad about any connection to Blair. But nobody likes everything on a soap at any given time. I am enjoying many things on OLTL more in the last few weeks. I just ff the quad stuff.

I also disagree about Natalie's reaction to what Clint and Jared are doing. She was very upset by Clint's ruthless tactics against Cobb and the other raiders. She an Jared disagreed strongly about that, so I feel certain there will be some fall out from this. Looking forward to it.

• Members

I friggin LOVED the Clint/Jared stuff. I loved how Jared kept digging at Clint about his treatment of Natalie. I also liked how Clint kept digging at Jared about his scam. I like the friction between these two and having Jared doing his dirty work was pretty brilliant, IMO. I hope they are going where I think they are going with this Langston story because I'm gonna eat it up with a spoon. Especially once Viki returns and finds out Dorian's role in Charlie falling off the wagon. I really have noticed a difference in the writing and storytelling this week. I have enjoyed it....

Archived