Y&R: Tyra's big secret

• Members

Ana is NOT her kid!

Now, I can see why sometimes Ana loses her cool with that little brat (other than the obvious)! I know it's sort of a contrived way to bring her and Neil closer together, but I'm willing to see how this plays out. Hopefully, in the end Karen is removed from Neil's orbit.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^That's what I thought it would be too but this is stil cool. You know it makes sense now that when the other day Tyra told Ana and Devon that they didn't get the gift from singing from her or Yolanda. And Devon is gonna be hella pissed with Neil when he finds out that he knew Ana was his sister, not his cousin.

• Members

Ugh...could Devon and Ana have the same father? If yes, is there _any_ chance he is now a famous singer? Or a former famous singer? Or something?

If this is GOING somewhere...if the "shared musical talent" is a story seed being planted for a future big harvest, I can settle down about it.

ETA:

Clearly, all the singing and Devon's recent career switch is all about establishing the "genetic resemblance" between Devon and Ana.

That suggests to me the singing will settle down once the family drama gets cooking.

It also makes me wonder, as suggested up thread,...if they BOTH sing, and they "didn't get it from Yolanda" (Tyra said that last week) if Ana and Devon share the same father.

Moreover, it makes me wonder if the father is going to be a musician (successful or washed up). Maybe an on-the-road guy who slept with Yolanda whenever he had gigs in her town...maybe even a semi-decent guy but a no-strings man who didn't even KNOW he had kids.

And if that is right, we may finally have our Malcolm replacement! A sexy, musical guy who is "untethered", but who matures into a decent fella through the love of his children and domestication.

And this guy can be attracted to Tyra, and he and Neil can be "opposites" (stuff shirt corporate vs. free spirit musician) who rival for her.

Another thought just crossed my mind....what if this father is a JAZZ musician? And what if Indigo starts FAILING. And what if Ana/Devon's father is ready to settle down, and he helps turn Indigo into something better?

• Members

Same here! Actually, I found out only this Monday that Eva was on Y&R and playing Tyra, Neil's love interest. It was a holiday here, and the TV has been turned to CBS. I turned and saw Eva/Tyra talking with Neil, and I was like, "Since when is Eva acting on Y&R?"

I really liked Eva on America's Next Top Model and have been following the her career a bit. Since Monday, I have watched clips of Tyra's episodes since she started on Y&R. Now, I like Tyra and Neil as a couple, and it has renewed my interest in the show since I have not watched in a long time.

How is Eva's acting situation better than Yaya's?

• Members

Glad to see another Neil/Tyra fan on here.

Yaya is about to be out of a job over at AMC. It's being reported that she's gonna be written off. And Yaya is playing a teenager.....while Eva gets to be an adult with the sexy Kristoff St. John :wub:

• Members

Not really that big of a shocker to me, but if this is setting up a storyline where Yolanda returns and wants her daughter back and fights Tyra to get her daughter back, all the while revealing that Devon and Ana are brother and sister, and that Neil kept it a secret, then I could possibly get behind this story.

Archived