GL: August Discussion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't y'all know by now that I'm just gonna keep talkin to myself until someone feels sorry for me and posts something??? B)B)

Anyway. Looks like the G/Daisy/Rafe triangle is kicking off now. Really, how are we to root for one or the other of these guys? They're both newbies. One of them is a murderer and has shown no remorse for what he did. AND the country bumpkins in Springfield aquitted him. :huh: And Rafe has been gone for months. I really don't care that he shot Jeffrey - cuz Jeffrey's done worse crap than that IMO.

But I did notice something today. Chemistry out the ying-yang between Rafe and G. I say they kick the trailer trash to the curb and go hang out in a field together and have a couple beers! :lol:

And the reasoning behind Rafe coming home and not Harley is :wacko:

• Members

Marina and Mallet are grotesque. The only reason I can imagine for this pairing is that since the actors are screwing around in real life, EW thought it would be hot if their characters were doing it too. She was wrong. Dead wrong. As usual. The mere site of Marina boinking her Lurch look-a-like godfather in a motel room that makes a single at Motel 6 look like Buckingham Palace, is likely to drive Pepto Bismol to their most profitable quarter since the public release of Pringles made with Olestra.

• Members

OK. I really tried to give GL the beneft of my doubt. I just finished watching the last part of the week. Thank God I TIVO! I ff through all that I can't stomach and belive me it was almost all of it. I'm sorry, I just can't get invested into anything that is going on. The storylines seem choppy and disjointed. I did like the little tidbit with Remy and Marina talking about Tammy. I forgot they were all roommates at one time. That was a good scene. I can't stand Daisey, G pairing. Also can't get into Mallet and Marina.

I wanr GL to survive (old habits die hard). But I just can't see it happening. Something needs to change and quickly.

• Members

I guess no one is watching this week. I know I haven't. <sigh>

How pathetic is this that the team of EW/DK have made the show so horrible that it's not even worth talking about anymore? Oh, wait. I know. Because they are incompetent asses. :angry:

Does anyone know if the "new headwriter" Jill Lorie Hurst and others have started their team writing strategy yet? Not that it will make any difference whatsoever....

Archived