OLTL: Casting Spoiler

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll wait and see. He was a disaster in his last two years on GH thanks entirely to JFP, but when they weren't shoving him on us I thought he was quite good. I remember early on Genie Francis supposedly asked to be paired with him, in the scenes when Roy was staying at Laura's. I thought that could've worked.

• Members

the name Roy sounds familiar...but i have a hard time remembering what s/l he was involved in on GH? if i;m not mistaken. wasn't he working undercover as a nark to takedown sonny? that's why they released him from prison in the first place...when he failed to meet their demands...his last scene was with sonny and they took him back to jail because he didn't want go through with it..am i right? if so. the guy has some really good acting chops. i think he'll do fine on OLTL.

• Members

BE & RPG? I think its far too early to tell there.

and SN & MBE did not work on GH. And they didnt work in the return to days. So not lighting there either.

Roy was random. I dont know all the details but he was some sorta undercover guy. He was dating Bobbie at one point. and Maxie tried slutting it up with him.

• Members

A Martinez deserved so much better than the slop GH served up to him. He was untouchable on Santa Barbara and I don't think it's too much of an exageration to say that he and Marcy Walker are soap icons. I'd be interested to see what OLTL does with him. Cruz Castillo (and the writing for him) casts a loooooong shadow.

• Members

he did absolutely nothing for me on GH, but I never saw him on Santa Barbara.

Frankly, I'd rather see OLTL put several of its recurring characters on contract (Catherine Hickland, Ilene Kristen, Pamela Peyton-Wright, and the guy who plays Nigel, for example) or bring back AE or SH permanently than see them shell out a lot of money for a veteran from some other show.

Between Tina's awful storyline, this silly 1968 crap, and Erika Slezak's impending vacation, my interest in the show is falling fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived