B&B: Actor returns + Katie shocker

• Members

William DeVry returns to B&B on August 5 & 6

-> I guess it's a ghostly visit althogh DeVry hinted in an interview he doesn't rule out a fulltime return to B&B in light of Taylors/Macys comebacks...

And this is soooo not good news:

On August 4, Katie gets the shock of her life - returning on this day are Ivar Broger as Katie's doctor Dr. Patrick and Jacqueline Hahn as Dr. Caspary, Bridget's former OB-GYN.

So it seems that either Bridget is once again pregnent :rolleyes: or they go totally over the top and Katie ends up expecting. Either way: :rolleyes:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

good lord, is B&B turning into Passions? This from TVGuide

No lie, thats exactly what the article says. I had to go WTF? B&B does camp but this is just dark supernatural and seems so out of place for the show even if it is a fantasy. And when the hell does Katie have time to get pregnant? Are they going the immaculate conception route with this saint?

• Members

Nick and Katie did the deed on Catalina Island?

Or Katie's baby is the product of an immaculate conception and the reincarnation of her dearly departed brother? :lol:

I suspect this is how the SL will go: Katie agrees to be a surrogate mother for Nick and Bridget, but eventually the baby will tear Nicket apart and bring Nick/Katie together. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members

No doctor would advise for Katie to be a surrogate mother and Bridget definetly wouldnt considering she just had a heart transplant. Her body wouldnt be able to handle the stress of a pregnancy. Its way too soon for bc she is still recuperating

• Members

Good LORD.

Putting aside the pregnancy, uh, thing, is anybody at all struck by the incestuous overtones of this weird-ass scene? A naked Storm -- I repeat, a NAKED Storm -- appears before Katie, his sister, rising from the sea.

You mean like Honey Ryder rising from the sea to greet James Bond in Dr. No? :blink:

And then he morphs into a demon in an attempt to kill her and her unborn child? Uh, jealous much?

No? Just me then. *hides*

• Members

LOL, well, there's naked and then there's naked.

And WdV in a scaley fish/demon costume? Uh. No thanks!

This demon thing is so weird, even for B&B. I have real doubts about this one. :lol:

• Members

Oh, Lawd! B&B is worrying me now!!! At least it's a fantasy, but this says a little too much about Katie! Those Logan women are messed up ... daddy issues, their slutty ways, and now one of them is having fantasies about their frigging brother NAKED!!! Oh, Lawd!!!

I wonder what Freud would have say about this? Bwahahaha!!!

Archived