AMC: Taylor/Jake Promo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting! It's a VERY sexy promo and I think it really shows off their chemistry. I never saw Gus/Harley on GL so it's all good to me! I'm loving Jake and hoping I will also love Jake/Taylor. I'm looking forward to Thursday!

• Members

I'm trying to accept this but all I see is Gus and Harley under assumed names in another town... Maybe that's how GL should have sent them out - big drug bust, turn states evidence or something, and they have to go into witness protection, change their names, and move to Pine Valley :lol:

• Members

I think Frons and ABC are complete morons to think that bringing RPG and BE to AMC and pairing them immediately is a good move. It is a guaranteed failure. Loyal AMC Fans do not want to see ex-GL megomaniacs hijacking their show. Frons has really been sold a bill of goods if he thinks they will help AMC ratings, however, by now GL is probably thrilled. Their show is far better for not having these two.

I am very offended by the "Emmy Winner" thing. Those two never, ever won an Emmy, and every single actor on ABC who has won an Emmy should tell ABC how they feel about them saying that in their promo. The award they won was not voted on by their peers but was a special online, bought and paid for, award for "Best Couple" voted for by fans. They can not and should not be mentioned in the same breath as Anthony Geary, Ericka Slezak, etc... They are nothing in their prescence.

• Members

OK. It's tacky. And it's kicking CBS in the teeth. But you know what? At least they are promoting ABC Daytime with actual actors on their roster. Because ABCD is also rolling out a series of promos featuring these great Emmy-winning, soap icons Elizabeth Berkley, Randolph Duke, Billy Currington, Mel B and Vincent Pastore!

:blink: Who?

At least with BE and RPG, ABCD are admitting that they actually produce soaps.

Archived