AMC: SOD Spoilers...

• Members

Yeah, I hate how Ryan/Greenlee, etc. are so involved in each other lives and at least one couple amongst them is on every day. Let's separate them once and for all!

At least he gets that Erica and Adam should be power players in Pine Valley, hopefully they'll get their own stories independent of their kids.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is very discouraging... Sounds like Pratt will continue the focus Frons brought to the show... which is killing it. I like he wants Adam and Erica featured... but I think he's missing the point on everything else. He wants Kendall/Greenlee/Zach/Ryan to be front and center? Aren't they already? does it work?

When will tptb on this show realize what makes it All My Children? Its just ... not... anymore. :: sigh :: Ratings will continue to decline. :(

• Members

I like that he name dropped Agnes Nixon, but really they've done that for year snow with little show of it actually doing anything quality wise.

ANd yeah roll eyes at the whole idea that we need more of Ryan/greenlee/Aiden/Kendall/Zach. Getting Zach "off the couch" has me worried he's gonna turn into Sonny as well. I dunno... AMC needs to be shaken up but...

LOL exactly. I still have huge respect for the woman but even 3-4 years ago Alicia M mentioned that Agnes was often around the story offices... It was better than it is now but I didn't exactly see classic AMC. (during the messy Richard Culliton era we even saw on AMC's Biography on A&E Agnes talking at a story meeting).

I am certain he did meet with her--she's still mobile and goes to the studios every so often, etc, but as others said even if she offered the best ideas I don't think it would do much... It's kinda too bad she never kept ownership of her shows the way Bell did (she only kept ownership of Loving/The City and look where that got her lol)

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Like Faulkner said, all this sounds like s.hit. I don't wanna see Zach/Greenlee/Kendall/Aidan/ and Ryan on the front burner. They've been on the front burner for years. It's time they take a back seat and characters like Josh and Amanda get to shine.

And haven't we heard this before. :rolleyes: Every head writer comes in and the first two things they say are that the spoke with Agnes and that Adam and Erica were going back on the frontburner. And then what happens? :rolleyes:

Oh god please, no Aidlee marriage.

And did anyone else notice their was no mention of Tad or any other vets?

• Members

Hopefully Pratt lives up to what he says about Erica & Adam, and not lie through his teeth like B&E did when they said Erica would get her own storyline

Sorry but I think they elope, there's a script out that has them in Vegas, so I think they get married then one or both regret it

• Members

All of it sounds great except for the Erica nonsense! She doesn't deserve to be front and center of any story and she never has! She ruins the show and I'm sick of having to FF through every scene she's in. I think this show is perfect until she's on the screen. Stick her on the backburner where she's always belonged, or better yet, ship her to Paris w/ Bianca!!

Archived