Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

OMG! I just discovered Tiffany Mulheron (who played Natalie Osbourne) and she is so freakin hot!!! :wub:

I love these clips of Natalie and Craig.

Craig adores Natalie Osbourne

Craig asks Natalie out

Natalie breaks up with Craig

Natalie and Craig at the pool

Craig sets the flowers on fire

Here's a clip with Debbie, Steph & Natalie

This is such an awesome scene!

Natalie looking very cute

Damn, I wish I started watching Hollyoaks back then. :(

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Wow, it's been just over a month since anyone posted in here. LOL But I can see why, there wasn't much happening.

Lauren needs to be bitch slapped!! Poor Anita getting beat up by Lauren. :(

Darren crying while singing and listening to "All By Myself".....LMAO!!! That was hilarious. :lol: I thought it was meant to be a joke since Jack kicked him out, but instead Darren has issues (getting freaked out when the lights turned off). :o My first thought was that he was raped in jail or something.

The McQueens stealing clothes by stuffing them in their fake pregnant bellies. God, I love them. LOL Loved the scene when they hid behind the clothes rack so Carmel wouldn't find out, but she did when rack was pulled away. :lol:

Warren/Sasha.....whhhatt? How does he always get the hottest girls?

Aw, Rhys, why did you run away from Haley. Hopefully he comes around.

I haven't seen this week's shows yet.

• Members

I'm a month behind, but still enjoying the show. They're in a transitional stage, but lots of the stories show great promise. I really love what they seem to be doing with Sasha. She's never been as important as I feel she should be. The actress is fantastic, gorgeous and the most interesting member of that clan. Her relationship with Spencer and Warren is possibly the most different angle they could've gone with after Louise.

I just met Zak's sister (i've only watched up to feb 2nd) and I like her so far. It's nice that they're developing family for him. I'm glad Kris and Zak have lasted past most of their original flatmates. Zoe and Sarah's storyline continues to be fantastic and the only good thing Sarah has done since entering Hollyoaks. I HATE Darren's story and feel like the stuff with him, Steph, Rhys and Cindy is the weakest link on the show. Steph and Cindy are great characters, but totally wasted up until the point I've watched.

I don't love Russ as a teacher and I miss seeing the McQueen's. Overall it's an interesting period for the show. I'd liek to see Tony back and more of the McQueen's besides just Michaela.

• Members

I can't believe OB's left a year ago. He came back to see Max die, but his real departure was last February. I feel like so much of the heart of the show left with OB and Max.

Now they're left with all these undefined characters who go between bad and good too many times to mention, or characters they seem to have run out of stories for, like Steph. They could also do with not focusing so much on Calvin or Warren.

This Christmas 2004 clip of Craig, Steph, and Debbie (the forgotten Dean) is funny. Also very weird, since Steph and Craig have changed so much since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoWlg3SFb4