Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Having one of those nights wishing to see this and that from the past that I never had a chance to see. For one, the Laura Burns story, who was obsessed with Mandy. Jo Hallows was so brilliant for this show, with this story, Lewis' suicide, Luke's rape, etc. I would welcome her back with very open arms.

On another note, and I probably knew this but have since forgotten, Lucy Allan wanted Johnno Dean to return for a major story in 2009, but the actor turned it down. Stuff like that really gets my mind racing as to what could have been or how would the show have been affected, if at all.

Also, playing Mr. Fan-fic, I would absolutely love it if Mandy would return with Ella and Luke Morgan, who would be revealed as Ella's father, Mandy having lied to Tony about it being a random man named 'Mark', who we've never seen. Of course, Mandy should only return once Kirkwood is gone because he could not write her character correctly at all.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I always liked George's first boyfriend, whose name I can't remember.

I never see all the rotgut stuff you mention since I only browse DS, but I liked their relationship for what it was: George liking Ste, who used him a couple times. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyone that actually feared they were going to be something other than that is an idiot.

• Members

Unfortunately, Kirkwood sees all the characters who came after his first stint as desposable. His biggest WTF this tenure was his treatment of his best creation, Clare Devine.

AMS, I can't believe you think Keiron is unattractive. He's not a total babe like my ATD, but he is cute. Of course, I think almost all the guys on the show are hot in their own way.

Edited by Bright Eyes