AMC: Tuesday, July 1, 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can already tell the writings slowly changing to preprae for Pratt's arrival. There's just a different feel with all the storylines. Yes, B&E are still credited as the head writers, but as outgoing head writers, they have to get Pratt's storylines in place for when he arrives.

I like Frankie and Jake's friendship.

And thank God Angie put Rhandi in her place when she tried to blame Frankie for her getting beat up.

I'm going to miss Ritchie. I think he could've been redeemed. The actor is great and it's definitely AMC's loss. I hope OLTL or another show I watch grabs him up.

• Members

I actaully feel intregued by this Richie SL. This is the first time I have enjoyed Amanda Bake's Babe. You see real emotion today from Amanda and it seems like shes putting ALOT of effort! :)

I love that Greenlee/Kendall are going after Richie.

Awww... Adam/Krystal kissed. :) I love Jake/Frankies friendship. I hope they presue that friendship.

Go Angie! :)

• Members

Babe is stupid. Ritchie is hot and its such a WASTE that she didnt even at least go and get one good lay with him before his downfall. Lord knows he was more than willing and its not like her to be shy on the issue

Archived