AMC: Tuesday, July 1, 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Babe should have slept with him at least once while she was off again with JR.

I liked the flow of the episode. Kate Hall rocks!

Even though I'm not a fan of Krystal or Babe, I didn't end up ffing through anything. The Krystal/Adam scenes were great, as were Kendall & Greenlee teaming up to find Babe. I can't help but be annoyed that Babe keeps getting kidnapped, though (Janet, the Satin Slayer, now Richie). I hope Pratt stops the cycle of making Babe a victim.

I also loved Angie giving Randi a reality check and Frankie & Jake's scenes.

• Members

okay, I just watched Tuesday's show and my lord! Billy Miller is soo HOT! Every time he was on my screen, I couldn't even pay attention to the dialogue for staring at his body and his face. And when he unbuckled his belt, my heart skipped a beat!LOL It's too bad BM leaving the show 'cause ihe is an excellent actor & a seeing him in a love scene would be swoon-worthy. C'est la vie. Maybe OLTL can snatch him up (maybe as CJ or Brody's brother or something). I MUST see more of this man!

Loved seeing Kendall & Greenlee go after that bad guy, though. I'm glad someone noticed that Fusion may have to be renamed Kidnappers R Us if they keep up this pattern. Glad the girls are doing something about it.

Archived