Y&R: Week of June 23, 2008

• Members

I didn't like the Zara actress.

Screw you Frons, Finnola would have been sooooo awesome.

Cowbell and FauxAwfulColleen - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Jill and Brad are the show for me these days although I somehow like life in GC more or less. Might be boring at time but I take character-driven drama over LML's Assassinopolis every day.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about Cowbell being boring, but I enjoyed Colleen's scenes today. She's a breath of fresh air IMO. I liked her heart-to-heart with Cane.

As for David returning to Nikki... good for them. But bad for the viewers. <_<

• Members

Keep it up MAB, these past few days have been excellent. Moving away from the insipid Restless Style quad has been a blessing for the show it seems. I think I'm hopelessly optimistic here, and I hope Jill does take down Gloria once and for all.

• Members

Well I think Mel rocked it today. I dont understand why Niki wants looser David but ok.

Its good to see the flashback of the fued of Katherine and Jill. Should have never made them mother and daughter. I hope they go back to hating eachother.

I actually would not mind seeing Cane and Tyra. They have chemistry or maybe I am wishing for it because I cant stand Cane with this Lily.

• Members

lol in that video that was posted earlier in the thread, with the girl singing I was like umm is that Raven Simone next to Devon? LOL

Nikki wants David back cause she doesn't want to be the loser while Victor's still married!!

Archived