• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ann seems so dull it's hard to imagine her in a catfight. That was actually very well put together compared to a lot of soap catfights - they were both exhausted and delirious for most of the fight, and the whole thing was just the right amount of camp. I thought Gwyn was going to pop a boob when she got up.

Ann's silver glitter belt is....

That floating head of Lily makes her look possessed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The actor who played Charles was a good, solid actor/soap opera presence, with a quality not unlike Peter Francis James. He would have been a good choice for Evangeline and Layla's dad, who unfortunately was dead.

Wow, this clip is REALLY making me miss the soaps. Just great memories of eager anticipation for The City, such sadness to see that Loving didn't work out after years of fighting the good fight.

I missed a lot of the serial killer episodes and I wonder if I'd even bother if I had the chance to see them all again having seen the end.

• Members

I'd probably enjoy seeing the whole story again (especially since it's all gone now from Youtube), since the acting (mostly) and writing (mostly) were of a good to very good standard. The show was in a good place. I'm sorry that The City was so unfocused in comparison.

Geoffrey Ewing deserved more from soaps than he got. I remember how happy I was when he was cast on GL, only to see him given stories more offensive than I ever could have imagined. He was then dumped, with a whimper, and wasn't too happy about it.