GL: June discussion

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still see their autumn trees changing color but yet it's spring/summer. Then I'll see a glimpse of Ashlee in spring jogging outfits and then see others wrapped around in winter clothes.

• Members

So.....are we supposed to believe that:

1. DINAH would be moving Remy to another room herself? The most powerful woman in Springfield?? RIGHT <_<

2. That the huge Spaulding mansion has those little bedrooms with the pink trim? WTF? There's nothing opulent about those rooms, as you would expect in the biggest house in Springfield. They look like the old boarding house rooms. <_<

It amazes me that EW/DK have a potentially great couple in Lizzie/Bill, but they keep throwing tired old obstacles in their way. Ava is just sickening to me. However, I saw something today that surprised me - her and Remy I actually like together. Hmmm.

And I'll say it again. Marina and Mallet DO NOT belong together. Looks like tomorrow, G/Gillespie/Grady is gonna make a move on Ash. Thrillsville.

• Members

I absolutely LOVED that theme music and the lighthouse in the beginning. So dramatic. And completely fit with the feel of the show back then. NOW, we have "Everybody feels low...." UGH :angry:

Good post, sungrey. I actually thought at one time Dinah and Cyrus might be interesting. No more. She needs to be will Mallet. Like yesterday.

• Members

Hey fellow GL lovers, I got this from another site. Am I allowed to copy info from other sites? If not, mods, please delete this!

I thought this was kinda interesting:

"Wheeler could burn down an orphanage on Christmas Eve and it would still somehow be some suit at P&G's fault, wouldn't it? Are you her publicist? Yikes.

She's a failure and her new production model is OVER BUDGET and the ratings and revenues are going down! This is not a secret. Deal with it.

They've had the initial outlay to buy the new equipment, which despite it's cheap look, was pretty expensive. At least $20,000 per new camera to be exact. While PGP did insist on the new handheld cameras and smaller sets, the heavy reliance on location shooting was all her idea. It was her baby and it's over-budget. They've had to write checks to people all over Peapack, which is why we'll be seeing even more public parks and duck ponds from now on. The rising cost of gas has made trekking to Peapack, cast and crew in tow, incredibly expensive. Far more so than she anticipated and budgeted for. That's her responsiblity."

• Members

Seriously, WHAT was with Lizzie suddenly stuck over a toliet bowl and ralphing her guts out? PLEASE God, tell me she's not pregnant now. I lost track of when the last time she and Bill screwed. And why did she drape herself all over that thing? OMG...I can see it now...everyone will have to have a commode scene. :rolleyes:

• Members

^^^ My sis and I caught that too. WTF?!?!? I was sittin there watchin Lizzie barf and I kept telling my sister "I hope that's just a prop"!! Cuz ya know, when this "new" production model started 'ol EW kept saying how everything on the sets WORKED like real life.

I'm sure though that Marcy wouldn't have been draped all over the crapper like that if it weren't .... well... ya know...

• Members

LOL! Yeah ... I noticed that scene too, but to be honest, I couldn't get into it (not that ever do anyway). I think there was a Ashlee/Buzz scene and they were blabbing about something then Ashlee leaves and then Buzz croutches down to the lower fridge and pulls out a milk carton? That damn milk carton was the only thing that I paid attention to!

I'm kind of hoping that the reason why Lizzie threw up in the toilet is because of the fact that she and Remy did a lot of drinking. I don't want another pregnancy on this show.

I'm lost in the Dinah and Bill living at the Spaulding Mansion thing. And so is Remy. And so is Ava. And now Olivia is moving in to? What else is next? Everyone at the Beacon is moving out and moving into the Spaulding Mansion? Are they finally getting rid of the Beacon set?

I feel like I'm being negative, so I'll say something positive. Dinah's hair looked nice.

• Members

Agreed! When I watched a scene last week with my mother, I commented on how much I've loved GT's hair since she became Dinah. And I would've loved it even more, too, if the cameraman hadn't been filming from clear across the arboretum. (Note to Ellen Wheeler: It's a little tough to get intimate with characters when we're observing them from 500 feet away. It tends to make us feel as if we're breaking a restraining order.)

Archived