AMC: Monday, June 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well there we have it. Closure after 6 years. Kate is finally back where she belongs. Adam the one that held the key all this time. That is irony at its best. I loved the Tad and Dixie scenes today. They felt as real as they did 15-20 years ago. Spike's birthday and Jack/Erica was meh. One of the best parts? Palmer's short scene with Opal and how they took each other's hands. Hardly a word said. So touching.

• Members

Loved Opal and Palmer

Spikey and Ian...too cute. Loved Spikey's mama and yeah, loved Ian's dada , smiling at Kendall and then putting his little hand on Zach's face....too too cute :)

The last scene with Tad, Dixie and Adam was done well I thought

• Members

who is writing this stuff bc it cant be B&E. The show has been AMAZING the past couple of weeks. I especially loved the Ruth and Opal scene

Why was Greenlee at Spike's party? She said she came for hte food but when Kendall bought her food earlier, she threw it at her. I would have told her to get lost. She has some nerve. She couldnt even sing Happy Birthday to Spike

Why werent Lil Adam or Jenny at the party? It would have made sense of Babe or Winifred had brought them over.

• Members

Cheap I have NO idea why she was there. It's the second year in a row she's crashed Spike's birthday party. She had NO business being there especially given she made everything about her and acted like a pathetic loser

I do not get why B&E are so insistent on writing her as the new Babe. Hell I'll even go as far to say I can't even Babe having crashed any party of Miranda's two years in a row or at all

If Zach and Kendall weren't brainless Greenlee pods they'd have told her to get lost.......

Archived