AMC: Monday, June 2

• Members

I wouldnt say she crashed it bc she was invited by Zach and Kendall pre- ONS reveal, BUT after the crap she pulled Kendall, calling her all types of names and vowing revenge on her, not to mention trying to seduce her husband, any normal person would have had the common sense to lose their invitation and not show up. She didnt think there would be tension and that it would be uncomfortable for everyone? Of course she did which is why she showed up. NOT cool bc it was at a 2 yr old's party and she could have ruined it. Ian should have peed on her instead of Josh.. Actually he should have taken a crap on her

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tad & Dixie were so incredible today. I loved the ending when Adam told Tad about Kate as Dixie vanished.

Palmer & Opal's holding hands was touching.

Jack & Erica's scenes felt tacked on to the episode to fill time.

I hated the whole birthday party for Spike. Greenlee had absolutely no right to be there! It's not like she's related to anyone and after what just happened between her and Kendall (ignoring the fact that she kidnapped the birthday boy less than a year ago), she should know that she doesn't fit in.

Hey, if JR could pee on Josh during McT's last stint, why not? :P

• Members

Thanks so much for the Opal and Palmer pics, kzinlove06!

Tad and Dixie. I'm still kind of speechless over it, suffice it to say, their scenes were amazing.

Why didn't somebody hit Greenlee over the head with a cast iron frying pan and drag her out of that party by her ankles? She had no business there whatsoever.

• Members

Do you have Soapnet, Eric? We get it for free out here with our plan through Comcast. Recaps are at abc.com if you need to see them ;)

Did anyone also hear Greenlee's line about dumping Aidan and she said she lost 180 pounds? That is the same exact thing my mom says on the anniversary of her divorce from my father :lol:

• Members

ICAM. It was heartbreaking and it was not closure for me. I'm still mad as hell. All the passion, romance and true love we saw today, and the future scenes we saw should have been shown in real time. One or two days does not satisfy me and just makes me want more and makes me angry about all the mistakes TIIC made with this story.

Archived