OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Riley, and think he'd be a fine addition to the canvas again sometime as Nora's adoptive son who doesn't have any blood ties to hinder his romances on the show. The problem is, Jay Wilkison would probably not come back as he is busy with RENT now (and he's perfect for it).

By the by, Flash was always intended to be Sarah. It was only briefly rewritten that she might not be her in order to facilitate the lame Joey/Flash stuff; Frons made them go back and forth on it and it really gutted the character. I loved Shanelle Workman as Flash/Sarah (she actually had Sarah's proper hair color), and while I like Justis Bolding who's similar, I'd still take Shanelle back.

• Members

Sarah at one point was a brunette but she was last played by Hayden Penettiere before Shanelle took over the role and the character was blonde. They should have just stuck with that instead of going back and forth

I also loved Riley. I actually felt tehy should have tried him with Natalie. HATED when he was pair with that nasty skank Jen

• Members

OLTL has been freaking awesome! This is the best it has been in at least 10 years... it's had its awesome months but consistenly OLTL has been the reason I still watch soaps!!

Bree Williamson was awesome IMO when she was saying good bye to Nash. Strasser was amazing.

• Members

What I wouldn't give to see her back in the role of Sarah. Although Shanelle Workmen was good too.

I also liked the actress that used to play Sophia on OLTL. I miss that character. :(

Sticking Riley with Jen sealed his fate.

• Members

I cannot believe how many pages and post are here! OLTL rocked last week and I only saw half of it. I'm fixing to watch the next five hours on SoapNet!!!! Long live the queen and king (RC)

• Members

I'd forgotten about Hayden Panty-Hairs. Looks-wise, Shanelle would have made a good Dorian daughter.

As for Riley... Im not usuallly into that much ink but it suited him.

• Members

Id love to see Hayden back in the role bc I liked her but she's onto bigger and better things. Right now, Id kill to see GL's Marcy Rylan as Sarah which is ironic bc she currently plays another recast role of Hayden's.

I also enjoyed Sophia. Shanelle resembled that actress to me

• Members

45 pages!?

I just can't read that up: Just my 2 cents, OLTL kicked major ass last week. Talk about an umbrella unfolding storywise at BE...

I've two problems with the show though: First of the dialogue is often really bad with repetetion of certain words in conversations ad nauseus within a few minutes and many actors are cringeworthy. Not talking about the woman here but the male department below the age of 40...

Archived