OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scotty, I'll be glad to add to the post count of this thread! I originally deleted all my shows from this week after viewing them, but in hindsight, scheduled to re-record them during the SoapNet marathon so I can later transfer them to DVD for posterity. So much going on and so much angst! After this week, I pretty much laugh at Days. It's a sad, pale comparison to OLTL. Thank you, Farah, for taking a job there! If I hadn't started watching for her, I would have never gotten hooked. :P

• Members

Ahhh, this explaines why i find him so fatherly with her. IDK if it writtens that way or the actors choice to play it up or what. Or if im all alone, but... hey. Its how i see it.

I love Bo's relationship with Sarah and with Rex. I just hope they dont make him Rex's dad.

Also, Sarah was Flash a fw years ago huh? wow...

• Members

Yeah, Sarah, a character we all enjoy and like, used to be one of the most ill-conceived disasters in the show's history. Shanelle Workman is not what I'd call a good actress, and trying to pair her with JOEY was ridiculous.

• Members

Oh God, the Flash days....looooooord. I was watching regularly then, and Flash was a hot mess. Flash and Sarah are pretty much two completely different people to me now. The only thing I liked about Flash was her shot in the opening credits. I liked Shanelle better on B&B.

• Members

Oh, Riley! He was so hot. I loved that character and that actor had the sexiest arms, and such a great ass. Oh man, I used to get so hot when he would play the guitar. And he was a decent actor to boot.

• Members

thats bc she wasnt originally intended to be Sarah. She was a horrible character, lusting after Joey and they thought they could save her by making her a Buchanan/Lord even though it didnt make sense. I grew to like her but she was a terrible choice as Sarah. Thank god they had enough sense to drop the Flash angle with this recast and made her a blonde again and took away the rock part of her out

Archived