AMC: There Are No Words To Even Try And Explain This...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. So this is what they meant when they said Cady could stick around? I'm sorry, they made a mistake and with this ghost story really need to move on. She's dead, there is nothing you can do for Cady on AMC. Viewers want Dixie and won't be getting her. Just move on.

• Members

1. They just asked viewers to suspend belief for Jesse's 100% dead return.

2. It had been years since Jesse appeared as a ghost and even that was somewhat explained.

3. Dixie *just* appeared as a ghost and they made it very clear than she was indeed a ghost.

If they want to create a look-a-like, I guess that would be fine, but the return of Dixie or as Hayley would just be insane. They should've at least thought of that before bringing on Ghost!Dixie.

• Members

Cady would make a horrible Harley. Can you seriously see her totin' a gun? Not that it wouldn't be heaven to see Cady/Justin Deas in scenes together. And I seriously doubt Cady (who has commitment issues) would go to the strapped GL.

• Members

...No.

I wish I could say "NO WAY would they do this, they're not that stupid." but you know, they are.

And even with Ghost Dixie on her way out there's no reason real live Dixie can't be around the corner. We'll just say it was her spirit or whatever reaching out to Pine Valley. They've pulled dumber s.hit.

Archived