AMC: Actress confirms her departure

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is not surprising. She said in an interview not long after this time last year that she would most likely leave. What was surprising is the lack of airtime she has had the last several months which makes me wonder what really went down between her and Jeff.

• Members

That's true but it seems AMC as a whole has declined in the acting department as well. But Levenn was excellent as Lily and she was a brilliant addition to the cast and easily the best younger actress on the show. I mean there was no one else that is even close to her in terms of performing. Melissa is perhaps the only other actress I would consider to have a talent that is under the age of 25 on the show and to be honest there is a significant gap between their skill and their abilities.

I don't really care about the backstage politics what it comes down to is having quality performers and the fact remains that AMC has little if any younger talent. I have a hard time coming up with three younger actors/actresses who have brought solid performances consistently. The teen set sucks and couldn't act there way out of wet tissue. AMC isn't only hemmoraging in writing their hemmoraging in youthful talent as well.

Archived