OLTL: Actor OUT

• Members

I just read on another board that Hunt Block will FINALLY be leaving Llanvie in June.

Per SOW:

Hunt Block (Ramsey) will leave One Life to Live in June. "I met a lot of nice people on the show," Blocks sums up. "I wish them luck." Ramsey will make a dramatic exit from Llanview.

Thank God. :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We knew this was coming. Ramsey was only supposed to be the agent going after Marcie anyway. Hunt knew it, and we knew it.

No way will he go back to ATWT. NO WAY AT ALL. Goutman will never allow that loose cannon.

I hope he ends up somewhere though. I'm sure he will. I know he's always been a polarizing actor - you either love him or loathe him. But I've always found him entertaining.

• Members

Count me as one who loves Hunt Block. I am sorry to see him leave OLTL but he lasted longer than was expected. Ryan, I think he was on AMC, as Guy. Maybe he should come to GH as a Cassadine *giggle*

• Members

Damn.

Hunt Block is a great actor.

Sexy as hell too.

Shame...the show never seemed to know what to do with Ramsey.

He could have been a contender.

Oh well.

It won't matter with Tina and Marty and Cain and Carlo coming home.

• Members

Ramsey is a great bad guy and unless Carlo is sticking around for awhile, it's back to just Todd as the man everyone loves to hate and that won't work too well on OLTL. They need a few bad guys that are unknown--we all know Todd's circular logic.

• Members

He was very much a favorite of Hogan Sheffer.

This OLTL departure will help him come to Genoa City as the new alpha male in town. This will probably happen in August, if Hunt can be convinced to move back to the West Coast.

Archived