Anyone else not watching this year?

Cheap21

• Members

I think this might be hte first year I skip the Emmys. The noms were horrible and as an ABC watcher, they were completely shut out so there really isnt anyone for me to watch for. I think I'll just catch clips and read results isntead

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will probably watch because it isn't often that I can hear a DAYS name announced as a nominee so I got to soak it up as much as I can. If one of the girls from Y&R wins Younger Actress My TV might have my shoe in it though.

• Members

I will watch it because I won't have anything better to do when it comes on but I won't like the fact that I will have to wait a while before AMC nominations come up (and hopefully they win both Lead Actor for David Canary and Directing Team)

• Members

Not watching

at all many of my favs were overlooked. I stopped buying a looong time ago the "they didn't submit the right tape" rap

especially when I see the tapes "that were submitted" as a science/math/musician person, I can not buy that year end and year out a whole channel submits the wrong tape. The law of averages doesn't work that way for me.

It is a biased system there is "no doubt about it" and nothing anyone will say will change my mind.

That's it period. If they watch just a few tapes then maybe they need to do something different I don't know what but something because it doesn't work for me

and it seems like a whole lot of other people feel the same way as this is being discussed in forums I belong to (like here)

something is seriously wrong here these actors deserve recognition for their craft..the same ones over and over? Baloney.

Some phenomenal acting went down on GH they don't have much going for them for me with the morose kill kill scribing

but these actors take the lemons they are given and make some dang good lemonade. The actors are the only reason I watch daytime these days...to support them.

Nope not buying it they can pimp their premise till the cows come home

and I abhor sounding this narrow minded.

That's where I stand, I'm hopping mad this is a fixed deal that's it.

• Members

How many years has NBC soaps been passed over? I think some ABC fans are being pretty petty IMHO. I won't be watching for the reason that the overall nominations suck! Of course, I can always change my mind in the next month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived