Former GL Star Passes Away

• Members

I just read that Nicolette Goulet, who played Meredith Reade on GL passed away last week after a long battle with breast cancer. Her father was Robert Goulet and he passed away within the last several months. She was in her early 50's. Very sad and I remember her fondly as Fletcher's sister on GL.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! That is sad news! :( I never saw her on GL, but she played Mary Ryan on Ryan's Hope. She was the final Mary and most feel the most suitable replacement for Kate Mulgrew. So sad that she's passed away. She must've been in her 50s or 60s. My condolences to her family and friends. :(

• Members

She was also on Search as the 2nd Kathy Phillips and ATWT as Casey Reynolds in 1985.

Does anyone remember this character on World Turns?

Reynolds was Kim's surname after her first marriage - was there any connection? As Doug Marland was writing at that point ,I would hope yes.

Hope someone can supply some details.

• Members

Ohhh My... I remember her as Fletcher's sis Meredith on GL. Wasn't Meredith married to Rick Bauer at one point and then slept with his best friend Philip( after they were both drinking over fights with Rick and Beth I think) and got pregnant. She led Rick and the rest of Springfield to believe that the baby was really Rick's child. Even Philip believed her for a little bit, but then caught on to the fact that the baby could be his as well. Didn't that child die during the delivery and when the truth came out about Meredith and Philip's little tryst that was the end of the Bauer marriage and also caused a rift in the Philip/Rick friendship????

Archived