AMC: Media Net Pics Week of March 21st

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll take the rally if it gets erica out of prison. I want the sam/erica storyline not this prison crap because erica has already been to prison do we really need to see this again? I still don't get why everyone is treating erica like a fragile person going to prison she's been before and got along just fine.

• Members

She should, she looks great in them and red is absolutely her and Erica's color. But I meant that she's supposed to be in prison. If they have to put there, then try for a bit of god damn realism. A free Erica rally, really? I get it, but it's totally lame. Erica Kane as I knew would have fought tooth and nail, and then gone down kicking and screaming. This POD woman is a really shitty immiation.

• Members

In all due respect you don't even know whats going so how can you comment on something you don't know about. I'm just gonna say she has a reason to be wearing that dress and she isn't just wearing it for show. An the rally happens because of whats currently happening now, but you will have to watch to find out or read the spoilers. :lol:

• Members

No, I'm not watching. And this is the ONLY board that has a problem with people who don't watch, but read spoilers, so yeah I know why she's wearing the dress, posting. I remember why I stopped posting here.

Archived