B&B: Week of March 17th

• Members

KATIE IS A GODDESS. Katie is hilarious and it's fun that they associate Nick's sailor life with why he is such a prick to women :lol: And, yes, after today, they are DEFINITELY going to Nick/Katie way.

Loved the fight between Brooke and Taylor and that ending was classic, campy B&B.

Also nice seeing Bridget in her office and interracting with Eric. Although, I'm not sure how he found out about Bridget and Nick, and it's kinda icky that everyone's asking her about having sex but, still.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No complaints from me. Wagner's much better at the fun, sexy, comedic banter than he is all stoic and angst-ridden. And I can't bear for another go-round between him and Taylor, Brooke OR Bridget.

Nick and Katie will be like a breath of fresh air.

• Members

Bridget's so worried that she's gonna lose her man to mama again, she's not going to see her butt losing him to Auntie...

Rick and Taylor? Don't like it....just another set up for either Ridge to come along and edge Rick out of the picture... They will use Rick and Taylor to be the driving forcer to end Brooke/Ridge, because Brooke will be so consumed in seeing another woman in Nick's arms, while Ridge will either be going after Taylor or sniffing around Ashley.

But the pure look of horror/disgust on Brooke's face was priceless... :lol:

• Administrator

I loved the ending too!!! The quick-cuts and the look on Brooke's face. "Oh my God......Nooo!!!" :lol:

I don't really care for Rick/Taylor as a couple, but I like them together because of the Brooke factor! It's so soapy and it's another chapter in the Brooke/Taylor rivalry.

• Members

Oh, believe me - I'm not on any Rick/Taylor bandwagon. I'm sure in six months, they'll be a thing of the past. :P But in terms of the rivalry, it's just too much fun to pass up. I mean, Rick's declaration of love was BAAAAAAAAAAAD. So over-the-top. But the look on Brooke's face made it all worth it.

• Members

I don't think she was being fake. The writers are going with a Katie/Nick/Brooke triangle so all of a sudden Brooke has no more feelings for Nick. That's one bad thing about B&B..characters change at the drop a dime. All of sudden Rick is in love with Taylor and Ridge's feelings for Ashley just miraculously reappeared.....I will say this though. I am enjoying B&B a lot although I feel as though I shouldn't be.

• Members

Brooke was JUST in love with Nick, yesterday, BB time. I dont believe that she slept on it and no longer has feelings. She falls in and out of love quickly, but not THAT quickly

OMG, watching right now and the Taylor vs Brooke fight was hilarious. Did you check out the movements Taylor kept doing with her hands, mocking Brooke? LMAO. The ending was just too good. Im laughing at Brooke's reaction. And Ric loves Taylor? WTF? They havent even dated or spent mich time alone.

Im glad Taylor got a scene with Ridge bc they rarely interact now. They were my favorite and Id love it if they reunited. Ridge needs to dump the blonde bimbo and and get back with Taylor

Katie, STFU! Im starting to hate her. How dare she trash Nick and go off on him for sleeping with Bridget which could possibly hurt her when Katie was the one that pushed them together knowing full well he still loved Brooke. Katie is insane! What the hell is wrong with her? She needs to mind her own business and get a life.

• Members

I'm probably the only one, but I side with Brooke re:Taylor. The bitch unspools anytime they are within fifty feet of each other. Boy, I hope Phoebe blasts her Mommie Dearest once she finds this out. Of course, no one will dare say a word about Taylor "stealing" Pheeb's ex, or how just a year ago, Taylor was diagnosing Rick as a sex deviant because he was Brooke's son.

• Members

:lol:

Yeah, I don't blame Brooke for not trusting Taylor with Jack at all. I wanna see what Tay-tay's reaction to a possible Nick/Bridge thing is. After all, Tay half-way believes Bridge deliberately switched the eggs for Brooke. I think she'd flip her lid if she thought Bridge did it to get Nick back.

• Members

Ive been thinking about that as well and I wouldnt blame her if she does flip on Bridget. Bridget wasted no time seducing Nick and moving in on hm wanting to be with him and raising Taylor's baby. She's a dysfunctional skank like her mother. Nick and Taylor arent even divorced yet and now she's moving into Taylor's home, sleeping with Taylor's husband and wanting to raise Taylor's child. When Taylor finds out, she will be upset and it will be justified especially since Bridget always claimed to be a friend and suposedly felt bad about how things went down. Taylor thinks that Bridget messed up hte fertilization so that Bridget could ruin her marriage to Nick for Brooke but now she'll probably think she did it for herself.

• Members

I'm all for the bitchier new Brooke we're getting. It's about time she had some kind of definitive character again instead of pushing the whiney heroine spiel. But at the same time I want it emphasised that Bridget is a messed up masochist.

Archived