GH: Week of March 17th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because she is a skank whore who only cares about getting sex from every eligible moron in PC that has a penis. Since Sonny has a super one with bedding all the women and having all the women's children (Carly, Alexis, Sam), it is no wonder she struck at him first. This character has no purpose outside of sex and is a useless waste of time. Why did they bring back Sarah Brown for this crap? Even though I don't care for her as an actress, she deserves much better than what they are writing for her.

I bet we will get the same thing from Sam in Claudia...encounters death at many times but never dies.

• Members

Every scene she has is ABOUT sonny. Everything she does involves something to do with SONNY. IMHO.

I will say that i love her scenes with Anthony ZaCrazy, and she does have tender odd sexual tension moments with Johnny.

SBr & RH have chem and if they went there i could love her. But i do not see them doing that because Claudia is all about Sonny.

it is supposed to mean that we agreed too much for too long and were bound to disagree soon. lol.

they are both pathetic whinny annoying people who are obsessed beyond any belief about a man. everything they do is about that man in one way or another. nither one has any layers or depth at all, and what little they add doesnt matter to me.

• Members

things i figured from watching GH...

1. After giving her a shot i am gonna say it, IMHO, SBr is wayyy overrated. I will give her slack because her char is horrid, but still.

2. Johnny is love.

3. Robin is great now that she has said how much of a bitch she has been

Archived