GH: Week of March 17th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt get the whole Carly and Jason playing pool thing, it was a nice nod to the past but still totally pointless and really detracted from the drama over at the CGI warehouse explosion...which had NO suspense at all for me since we know GH wouldnt kill off Laura Wright or Sarah Brown. (PS...I hate when Laura Wright wears her hair the way she did in those scenes with Jason).

• Members

You can always tell something is going to go down and "Carly" (or so the character they're desperately trying to have us believe LW is playing) is going to be in peril when Laura Wright wears her hair naturally curly like that. LW has a tendency not to wash and style her hair for these scenes (i.e. Metro Court hostage crisis, B&W ball... Warehouse explosion) for continuity purposes. Just like Maurice always lets his curls go unstyled whenever Super Sonny survives explosions and shootouts.

Oh, and I hate her hair like this, too.

• Members

Debris Claudia

Well if the ho cannot find herself in the bed of some desperate sailor in Port Charles, she can certainly be right smack dab in the middle of debris with bomb's away. The bad part is this worthless gutter trash did not perish herself and now we get to see more stupid antics of hers, like desperation and utterly repulsive doo doo. I am sure that the entire time she has been in this rubble she is thinking about some man rescuing her so that way they can make out right there before the building collapses. You can never count on a Ho's chances of stroking some meat in the perils of danger. Maybe next time they have an explosion on this show (when do they not?!), the writers can get it right and kill off this worthless sack of Zacchara.

• Members

Ryan I will say one thing....Sam has, indeed, met her match with Ian. They are both skanky, low lifes, stupid, slutty, disgusting, nasty, and basically cockroaches you want to squash. Next to Manny, he is the one who could relate the most to the Port Charles Ho Sam McCall...rename McDonalds "McCalls" and the slogan of "billions served" fits her to a tee ;)

• Members

LOL, I didn't know about the unwashed part, but I did notice that curly hair = life-threatening situation.

Not a LW fan here, but I do think she looks much prettier WITH her hair curly and natural like that. The straight hair makes her look like a smug Dina Lohan -- not a look anybody should really aspire to. Too "done," too Beauty Queen.

• Members

Every scene she has with

Trevor

Jason

Johnny

Anthony Zucchini

RIC!

Kate (that scene in the hospital between MW and SBr was intense. Hatred and envy mixed with pity and even a tinge of understanding. They saw right through each other's insecurities).

Archived