AMC/GL: RPG Gets New Role

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Ricky will bring a goofy, offbeat, comedic quality to the role that the character always should have had IMO. I think he's the logical extension of the goofy, slightly off Joey played so delightfully by Michael Brainard. Mike Lowry, though I thought he was gorgeous, and especially J. Eddie Peck came off as too wooden and serious. Looking real forward to Ricky and Michael Knight trading zingers. I'd love for Jake to become involved with Julia, which would add another cog to the stalled Kate/Kathy story wheel, but my guess is that he is being groomed for Budig. She does someone far more talented that Turner to play off of.

• Members

I think Ricky will bring a goofy, offbeat, comedic quality to the role that the character always should have had IMO. I think he's the logical extension of the goofy, slightly off Joey played so delightfully by Michael Brainard. Mike Lowry, though I thought he was gorgeous, and especially J. Eddie Peck came off as too wooden and serious. Looking real forward to Ricky and Michael Knight trading zingers. I'd love for Jake to become involved with Julia, which would add another cog to the stalled Kate/Kathy story wheel, but my guess is that he is being groomed for Budig. She does someone far more talented that Turner to play off of.

• Members

The only thing that bothers me about this is that Gus isn't taking Natalia and Rafe with him. They are dead weight on GL. I will miss Tom Pelphrey, but not RPG. I only wish that with both of them gone, TPTB would use the $$$ to bring back Grant Aleksander or Mary Kay Adams.

• Members

I don't watch GL but a few weeks ago SOD had a blind item saying that we would soon find out an actor was walking away from their show, and as a result of this person leaving two other actors at that show would lose their jobs.

So Natalia and Rafe probably won't be around for long!

Archived