AMC/GL: RPG Gets New Role

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! Who was the person on SON who called this? I know there was a poster who said he'd probably join AMC as a Jake Martin recast. Tishy also mentioned it on the air on Friday. This is awesome.

Now if only B&E could be fired so we can get some good writers.

• Members

I wonder what they'll do with him...there isn't exactly a huge range of females in the same age group as him to interact with (Kendall, Greens, Annie seem too young; Krystal is too old). Is it too much to ask that Robin Christopher pops up as Skye for him?

• Members

I heard this 2 weeks ago, but I was afraid to post anything about it LOL! I'm glad for RPG though and wish him well. He's worked with B&E before during that whole Santos mob mess or was that written by Claire Labine? Or was it Lloyd "Lucky" Gold? Anyone remember?

• Members

I was just reiterating on your show what someone here had said, no credit goes to me! I wish I could remember who said it. I think it will work though.

I would like to see him with Greens to start with and keep her far away from Zach

• Members

It was me. I told you on AIM during the radio show last week. I read it at SZ. Tracee aka Liveone mentioned it there. I think she got it from on the mags.

ETA: I just checked SOD and the rumor wasn't in there. I think it was in SOW and that is where she got it from.

Archived