Kylie Minogue--THREE new videos

EricMontreal22

• Members

This should actually read Three New Singles not videos... :D

Well people on here know I adore my Kylie (I'm trying to see if I can afford to see her tour in Europe this Summer--I spent a good amount seeing Madonna 2 years back in San Fransisco so we'll see...)

Anyway for her second single from her current album, no one seemed to know what song to release where. So Europe/Asia got one song, the UK/Australia got another song and now the US (and Canada) is getting a THIRD song, which will be the lead single in the US (the album is released in March there).

I think hands down the best is the Europe/Asia choice, which has become one of my fave Kylie songs since the demo leaked last year, and the video is a lot of fun. Just great dance Kylie, done in collaboration with one of the UKs top current producers--great mix of pop with more dancey elements, and just what I want from her:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

For the UK/Oz we got a much more bubblegum pop song, Wow, produced by Greg Kurstin (one of my fave producers, he's worked with Dragonette, Sophie Ellis Bexter, the new Donna Summer album)... It's a good song but not quite single worthy for me--and the Madonna-Holiday influence is pretty strong (which is a good and bad thing). I think the video is disappointing, so here's her performance of the track at the Brits

And now the weirdest choice... Even though Kylie's last US hit was with her very Euro sounding Outa My Head (and a minor hit with the equally Euro sounding Love at First Sight) her US label has decided to test out Kylie's most American sounding track on her new album as the lead US single--All I See. It's a really good track even if it sounds to me much more like a mid 90s Janet Jackson track... What I find most random is in the US they've added a rap by MIMS. Kylie and rap so don't mix in my mind but... If it get her played I guess....

There's no video yet, and they might not even film one (bad idea I think) but here it is....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got to meet Dannii at Musique Plus in Montreal when she was promoting Neon Nights (I think it was liek her one N American stop lol). Such an awesome and friendly woman--she was kinda scared by me I think cuz i had all these old 90s singles from Girl (my fave album of hers) for her to sign lol

Umm last Nov a bunch of Dannii stuff came out (largely to take advantage of her being a judge on X Factor in the UK with Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne who was notoriously nasty to her)--a 2 disc deluxe edition of Girl, 2 Disc deluxe edition of Neon Nights, Unleashed which was a collection of bsides, remixes and unreleased tracks from her time at London Records, and the digital only release of Club DIsco... AATW, her current label, really fucked up by making it digital only cuz it's a GREAT collection of dance tracks. Her decent single Touch Me Like That was part of the CLub DIsco promotion.

No word on anything coming up though

• Members

Thanks! I was just wondering. I always had a funny conspiracy about the Minogue sisters. I pretended that the sisters were archrivals and loathed each other deliciously. LOL! When it's not that way at all, but I wish it were true. :lol:

Archived