Days: Wednesday, Feb.27

• Members

Yesterday had me swelling up in tears and Nadia Bjorlin sang so beautifully. I loved it when the Brady siblings had their little "argument" when Kimberly asked Bo how he was doing and he's like, "Kimberly- who told you that something was wrong with me? I bet you it was Kayla!" and Kayla's like, "Me!!? Why am I always blamed for having a big mouth?" and Roman's like, "I told Kimberly that you were ill, Bo." Well, it didn't go exactly like that but I thought the whole thing was cute. And when the Brady siblings all stood there in front of their father's casket holding each others hand. :( I need a tissue.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a great, but sad, episode. I loved it all. We need Kim back! Even if only recurring. You could really feel the emotion of all the family. Like they were genuinely sad. And they probably were. It was so sad at the end with all the kids (including Max) surrounding Caroline. Peggy McKay was heartbreaking again. Tomorrow should be good also.

• Members

The only thing is I never liked John, so his funeral didn't move me because of him.

I loved the Danny Boy thing.

But I dunno.

I loved that the four Brady siblings were there.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been Frankie and Mrs. H, but that's just not going to happen.

• Members

Yeah, I thought the Frankie omission was really glaring. "He's sorry he couldn't be there. Oh, well." Frankie worshipped Shawn Sr.

After the initial shock of seeing Patsy Pease's face, Kimberly clicked right in with the family and I had forgotten what a presence she had been on the show in the 80s. I loved the chemistry between all the Brady siblings and seeing them altogether was a real jump back to the glory days of the late 80s.

EJ reminds me of Shane.

Speaking of face-lifts, how cool was it to see Maggie without one? Too bad Mickey is no longer on the show. I would love Suzanne Rogers to get featured more.

The Victor/Caroline scene was one of the highlights. John Aniston must be, what, 75 yrs old? He has such power and presence.

Tamara! LOL, Ava = BSC.

I love Kristian Alfonso's Boston accent.

Never used to be a Bo Mega-Fan but Peter Reckell has really won me over the past year. Yesterday's show, the look on his face was heartbreaking. PLEASE tell me he doesn't have an incurable disease or something. I don't want Bo to go! And I want PR to get, not just an Emmy nod, but the stautuette for Lead Actor in his hand. He doesn't just act, he makes Bo real.

• Members

Because EJ is the redeemed uberhero of Salem?

Damn, I just threw up a little. This show is stupid. If they need James and Ali to be the onscreen pairing, they'd do better with killing off EJ and bringing back James as another character, similar to EJ. He raped her for crying out loud!

• Members

Actually as a person who hated EJ last year, thanks to Hogan nearly destroying the character..I'm really enjoying him under Higley..I'm actually starting to like EJami again..EJ and Sami not being shoved down our faces has really helped..and the writing is finally consistent for EJ..

Archived