Days: Wednesday, Feb.27

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It was great seeing Kim again!! I wish Frankie came back so all of Grampa Shawn's kids could've been at the funeral. I wonder why they didn't ask Billy Warlock back for these two episodes.

Really enjoyed seeing the flashbacks. I hope we get more tomorrow.

The last segment was beautifully directed by Albert Alarr. It was such a sad montage. :(

• Members

Man, did they ever bring back the wrong Brady sister (since they were short on Bradys, and I usually can't stand the Bradys, hypocritical assholes that they usually are). I've missed Kim. Why can't they just send off the Johnsons and bring back the Donovans instead if they need additional Bradys? Shane and Kimberly were fantastic together, and man...

LMAO, awww, I loved snarky!John being jealous when he saw Marlena with Roman. Awww... esp considering he kept saying how Roman was still hot for her (at the hospital). Jawn, you're so adorable when you're jealous but don't know how to emote it really or express it. And Marlena's whole face just changing from watching them to glowing in a smile when he said "Well, in that case, I owe you a hug"... just fantastic.

:wub: nuJ&M. :wub:

• Members

It was sad, Jen!

But it was also funny in places. I really liked the Bo/Roman interaction. I have a feeling that was all adlibbed.

I loved the flashbacks. That's where you can really tell the difference between GH and Days. Days respects its history much more than GH. I mean, shoot how many 80s flashbacks have we had in the past few weeks? Tons.

I loved how sassy Kim was with Victor. Heck yeah!

Bring her back full time please! And Shane. Please!

Archived