GL PreVUE: Week of February 11 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's no direction in any of the current story lines. One day they do something and the next, they do the opposite. Makes no sense.

I knew the return of Jonathan would be a waste. I have no idea how Jonathan/Alan is going to end but I know it will be a complete joke. This Bill is NOT Billy's son. DK/EW wanted a new character but they happen to name him Bill.

I don't even know what to say about Harley/Cyrus/Marina.

Why oh why do EW and DK still have jobs?

Thanks Sweet_VeeVee :)

• Members

I know what to say to Marina/Cyrus/Harley.... Give. It. Up. I'm so tired of Harley finding a man that is either falling in love with someone else or attached to someone she knows very well....

I don't like this Bill at all..The Old Bill wouldn't have given up his rights to Emma...he would have fought Olivia to be a part of her life....Old Bill most likely wouldn't be slumming it up with Ava.

• Members

These previews suck, and I'm sorry Venus for all of your hard work. I DO appreciate you and all that you give when it comes to the previews, but honestly, it's more plot-driven crap that reeks of boring writers who are obviously tired of doing their job.

I wouldn't mind the scabs coming in to tell you the truth and taking over momentarily.

Archived