AMC: Tuesday, February 5th

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I am anxiously awaiting Jesse's reasons.

And I think I'm a little upset that Kendall just gave Ryan half of the credit for Greenlee pulling through. That's a bit much.

And as I look at Annie, she could have been a Gillian recast.

• Members

Yea but you are in New York City....the Giants are in New Jersey. Hmm ;)

Great Balls of Ryan

Ryan seriously has a lot of balls to be up and up in Kendall's arms these days proclaiming his undying love for her all the while not even trying to see if he can remember his life with Annie and his daughter. Of course it just gets even worse when he still is a moron who cannot add two and two together to figure out what is wrong with his pathetic woe is me life. How stupid of him to just try to nab onto Kendall when her husband is right by well DUH! Do not be trying to pull this kind of crap right in front of her hubby you stupid oaf. Good lord the guy just never learns that he always has to piss the most people off in any way possible. Maybe he should just let Kendall be with her husband since he is not verbally or physically abusive to her the way Ryan would be (well he already was verbally but possibly physically if he got out of hand). He just likes to focus on one prize and that is to get Kendall but he is better off going for Annie, who does not know if she is a foot or a horseback and remembering his life with her and their daughter. After all, she puts up with his nonsense all the time and pretty much is devoted to him no matter what he does, even if it means pulling the power in New York City and Boston with his Dynamite Kiddo power puller in his utility belt. If I were him, I would just look into remembering the person who is stating that he is married to her and shares a child with her but Ryan, because he does not think since you need a brain to think with and he has to buy his on eBay, goes for the scenario that will cause him to not win anything. After all, nobody wants to get together with Annie since they are afraid she will just have you dumped into prison for not doing anything wrong and then plays woe is me just like Ferret Face plays woe is me. Let those two, who have so much in common, reunite and get together. But, for that to happen, Ryan needs to get his brain on eBay on stand by, even if it is a little but has enough gray matter to think a little bit, and remember his life with Annie and Emma so they live happily ever after in a land where there is a walking Fetus and a wannabe superhero.

• Members

Amanda looked HAWT!!! I so hope we begin seeing more of her, she is so sadly under used.

Jesse and Tad OMG what a great set of scenes, especially the Dixie talk and how it is so relatable to the Jesse thing and when Angie dreamt about him and we got all those flashbacks and then when Angie came out to the garage. I am very intrigued as to what exactly Jesse is hiding from and who.....

Archived