What's for Dinner Tonight?

• Members

I hope this game is pretty much self-explanatory. Lets brag about our culinary skills or if you don't have culinary skills, it's okay! We're just having fun! :) I'll go first.

Pan-Seared Crabcakes with jumbo asparagus and potato ruffles finished in a chardonnay butter sauce.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've been busy this past weekend, and SuperBowl Sunday was a day where I had too much cooking to do plus booze drinking. So tonight, I'm just eating the leftovers.

My secret buffalo wings dipped in creamy gorganzola cheese sauce and stringless celery sticks also for dipping.

Fried Zuchinni dipped in spicy remoulade sauce and fried pickles with a spicy cucumber dill demi.

And I've got A LOT of homemade chili that needs to be finished as well. I guess I'll just have to give some to the neighbors.

• Members

Lets see...tonight I'm thinking about doing another one of my signature gourmet flatbreads with marinated steak, roasted red peppers, crumbled feta cheese, topped with balsamic reduction and fresh parsley.

My mouth is watering already...

• Members

LOL! I'm having a get together with a couple of friends at my place, so how does this sound for a three course dinner?

Appetizer: Cider-braised shortribs, chestnut spazel, and granny smith apple

Entree: Roasted organic chicken with lentils, arugula and muscadine vincotto

Dessert: Bailey's Irish Cheesecake

Does this sound any good, or should I just make some Hamburger Helper instead? :lol:

Edited by Noel