GH: Week of Jan 28

• Members

If I was Sonny, I would ask Kate why if she was so upset, she went to go get a new haircut? Not that I don't like it, but still. The chick with Ric, what the hell is the thing on her lip? Boring and no chemistry there.

I am so sick of all these nurses. And the new doctor is super creepy. And Kelly, STFU! When Patrick is right there, don't say things like "Hey Robin, I guess you haven't told you the guy who got you pregnant that you are!" Does she not know about the rights to privacy? I almost do not recoginize this show with all these nurses that I don't give two shits about that all seem to work the same shift and all hang around the nurse's station. At least Monica is somewhat having a storyline and I love that she got to say "It's MY House Tracy"

I love the Quartermaines

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so sam wants to call a truce? LMFAO!!! this bitch has some nerve. she wants to be a part of liz's kids lives? one of the kids she watched get kidnapped and said and did nothing because she was jelous. she hired men to scare liz and her kids away from jason. this sknak has some nerve! also, funny how now that liz is saying she will tell lucky the entire truth sam wants to call a truce, after she outs liz's misdeeds.

this woulda been the perfect scene once again to make me like sam again but nope. it failed because shes only trying to cover her own tracks. yes i do belive she is now in love with lucky, but i dont care. she wnats to out everyone elses secrets hers needes to be outed too.

the Q's were awsome.

maxie/spinn are sooo cute as friends. i love them. people said lulu/spin were like jason/carly... no... maxie/spin? maybe.

• Members

i love loVE LOVE Maxie & Spin working together.

I love that she told him who coop was, well how she met him...

and id love it if spin started his own p.i. firm and maxie decided to join him. it would show that shes more like her mother than she would ever like to admit.

• Members

That is exactly how I feel about it...I have never understood the big thing with Sarah Brown's Carly. If anything, I started to actually side with Carly when Tamara Braun played her because she made her more human, tolerable, and have a heart

The In Love Ho and Luckless

Give it up for crying out loud, Sam! You are not in love with Luckless because you first have to love yourself, which you do not do. All you got are your pathetic little fleas ranging all over as if they cannot get enough of that smelly body of yours. All Luckless cares about would be your T&A and that is it. Luckless also gets no sympathy from me because Liz asks him to watch the kids so what does he do? Calls Audrey to look after him so he can bang the Flea Ho! What a nice way of showing that you truly want to be involved with the children, huh Brainless Luckless?! A match made in disgusting Heaven if I ever saw one. Just look at how Luckless oogles those boobs of hers and see Sam shoving them down there for him to see them. That is falling in love? I do not think so...Sam is living yet another fairy tale in her pretty much fictitious and fraudulent life.

• Members

If they were really changing her wouldn't they have had her come clean with Lucky? Wouldn't she be honest and tell him what she did instead of trying to snow job Elizabeth with some "let's forget the past" BS? That was her running around insisting that Lucky deserved to know the truth but she can't muster up enough decency to tell him the truth about herself? I am glad they didn't insult the viewers any further by having Elizabeth cave. If anyone ever did what Sam did to a child of mine, it would be a cold day in hell before I even gave that person the time of day much less allow him/her near my child. Elizabeth is way too meek and they should have traded in that poor single mother speech for stay the hell away from my children.

As for dumb arse Lucky who thought Sam was an honest woman zzzzzzzzzzz. He knows how Elizabeth feels about Sam and vice versa. He knows about Sam's vengeful ways and yet he's still stupid enough to leave Elizabeth's baby with Sam. On top of that he knows about how vindictive she is and how she's all about Jason and still does it. When they decide to write him as if he has a brain he may be interesting but he's not even smart enough to be suspicious about Coop not being the TMK.

She might have the right to sue her but does she know Monica's driniking on the job? At least Monica did the right thing and kicked her out and froze her out of the Quatermaine account. The usually bad writing went there again by having Tracey's credit cards and accounts frozen though, There's no way that Monica should have been able to do all of that without some sort of lien post judgment.

• Members

That was the best part of today's show. Dianne is by far one of my favorite female characters. Strong, fearless, sexy, powerful and clever. Like you JS, I hope that TIIC utilize this friendship and we get to see them instead of these useless twits that they call nurses that fawn over Dr McCreepy and Patrick.

• Members

I for the life of me will never like Sam..... I had to roll my eyes at her asking Elizabeth, the woman she hates if she can let her spend time with her children....all I could see was that she wanted to spend time with Jake simply because Jake is Jason's; nothing more, nothing less for me; regardless of how true her feelings are for Lucky, it's marred now by her lies and the fact that she kept the truth from him...

I loved the scene between Alexis, Kate and Dianne...:)

Sonny today just bored me to tears....

• Members

Loved the Alexis/Sam scenes. Those two are always the best.

Why is Sonny being such an ass? I dont get it. His atittude lately is over the top. All Kate did was not accept his proposal. She still loves him and wants to be with him and he's treating her so nasty with so much hate. He acts as if she betrayed him and now she's an enemy. WTF? He is completely out of line and she doesnt deserve this. I fail to see any reason for him turning on her the way he did

Why the hell is Carly so intent on having another kid when she cant even handle the little monster she already has? Michael is out buying guns and she's thinking about popping out another child

• Members

After seeing this week's eppys & previews, should we fans of Kate howard & Megan Ward be worried?? Are the 'powers that be' gonna drop Sonny & Kate altogether in favour of a Sarah & Maurice redeux??? I am concerned. Megan is the find of Daytime for 2007 hands down!!!!! Sarah is a compotent actress even on her worst days, but I just see this new role being just as cold, brash, and aggressive as her previous roles! Maurice & Megan are true dynamite together!!! Please tell me Megan is not going anywhere, anytime soon!!!!

Archived