GH: Week of Jan 28

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would think TPTB will try to keep Megan on in a pairing with either Jax or Ric. We all know Ric is known for getting Sonny's leftovers - Alexis, Reese, Sam - I think feedback will make or break it with Sonny and Claudia and I think Guza and Frons both are salivating at the thought of S&C2, but I guess we'll see how the fans react.

• Members

Yeah, I think that would really enrich GH, too. For example, Sam made a reference to Robin in passing and I remember them really hitting it off when Robin came back on the show. In fact, Sam was the one who went to find her. Now, I know you hate Sam LOL but I really liked their easy friend-chemistry and always thought it might be a way to link the Spencer/Cassadine set with the doctors. The doctors feel like they are still in their own little show right now. And since I didn't watch NightShift, I find it hard to really invest in them, still.

And I may cringe at Cujo's shrieking (although Carly was moderately cute with jax yesterday), but LW and Tyler Christopher always stand out in scenes together.

I *LOVED* the Kate/Alexis/Diane scenes. LOVED them. I would give anything to see them as a proper friendship. Although it does impede on my hopes of giving Ric a love interest -- I sorta hope Kate or Claudia might head his way. Oh, and I know TPTB adore CarJax, but Kate and Jax have pretty great chemistry.

• Members

Sam & Robin were great as friends, but didnt sam go all crazy jelous about robin/jason? im not sure but i think so... cheap will know, lol.

you are sooo right about LW & TC! they just have this natural chem between them.

the dr's are kinda in there own show. i lvoe how they broguht nadine on tho and tied her to the hospital but always threw her at nickolas. kate having to do community service there was also great.

• Members

Anyone else see some real potential in a Nickolas & Kate pairing??? I know there is or should be quite an age difference in the 2, but I can see them being a very polished cool sophisticated duo, quite 'Posh' if you will. Of course, this is coming from a viewer & fan that wanted Nickolas with Katherine (Mary Beth Evans) years ago! Does anyone also see this potential??

• Members

Yeah, this new doctor is far from hot and I'm sick of all the nurses fawning over him. Yawn.

Who in the world is this TXT message killer?!?! For me, I have NO clue what connection all of the ladies attacked have. This is driving me nuts.

Ugh, Sam please die. Can she be the next victim?

I love the 3 Divas :D I'm just afraid they're going to do away with Megan Ward. :( :(

• Members

Leticia, Carly, Emily, Maxie, Georgie, Alexis...

The only connection i could come up was Zander. aside from Leticia, and im sure they can create some randopm connection between the two, he was involved with everyone else. He & Carly had that thing, He and em were married, He & Maxie were friends, Georgie was only killed cuz she was onto the killer, and Alexis was his lawyer.

tho i dont think hes the killer, but with this show...

• Members

I love Megan Ward and I too am scared for her. I would love to see her with Jax or Ric. Kate is more suited for Jax than Carly is. She should move on and ITA, she was the find of 07, and let's hope they don't kill her off like they do all of Sonny's other lovers who aren't Brenda or Carly (Claudia)

• Members

Laura Wright and Tyler Christopher sparkle. GH could take a page from my book (err fan fic) and pair them together.

The problem with GH is like what some of you said, they keep pairings to certain little circles. I think Nikolas & Kate could work. I am tired of seeing Jax and Ric with Sonny & Jason's sloppy seconds and castoffs.

I do think Megan Ward fans should be worried. And I would start campaigning now just to be on the safe side. While I think they'll pair her with Ric or Jax, they need to continue to show support for her.

I love Sam and Alexis together. Yes Sam is a dirty skeevy whore, but her mommy loves her in spite of that :D. I loved that their scenes were different than before (i.e. Alexis giving advice, Sam going off and storming out). Sam & Alexis can have a good love/hate relationship if they just wrote them better. Kelly & Nancy have great mother/daughter chemistry.

I could just kiss Garin Wolf and Michael Conforti (and even JFP). Conforti has said before Lucky should be more like Luke, and not a second hand character. The writing for him alone has improved 10fold since this strike. This just goes to show what Greg can do when given good material.

The TeamBFF2008 award has to go to Alexis, Kate & Diane. I just hope they keep this friendship up. It's nice to see ADULT women having friendships. Not everyone has to be an evil lonely bitch like Carly.

• Members

IA with those who think Megan Ward is a good find. The problem with retaining her on this show is the writing makes it challenging since they basically tell the same story over and over again. She would be great opposite Rick Hearst but they've already told that story umpteen times. The same with IR. They should find enough creativity to write a slow developing relationship between Jax and Kate by pursuing the magazine venture they set out to explore before and build from there.

I got the impression from Kate's mention of the boys that they must be setting something up with Michael's gun's plans and Kate will get caught in it somehow. Who knows? Maybe for once they'll do something that makes sense since for now they have Sarah Brown for a specific period of time and she may not be want to stay beyond that if her prospects look good.

I'll be the lone voice that isn't ga ga over Sam and Alexis. I don't like that they made her Alexis' daughter and I don't even like that Alexis has anything to do with her period. I find Sam to be a poorly written character and instead of fleshing her out they just put her in situations then have her excuse herself. They should make Logan the TMK and have him finish her off but of course they won't.

• Members

I have really been wondering if this killer is some character from the past gone completely bonkers. There were suggestions on another board that presumably dead Diego Alcazar has a new face in the form of Daniel, the guy who works at Kelly's, and that he's the TMK. I have to say that Zander makes an interesting fit as well. Perhaps Daniel is Zander in disguise!

Archived