GH: Week of Jan 28

• Members

see, i LOVE who carly was when she first came on, and hated her after she got with sonny.

i will let it all come out once i feel it.

those promos with her and sonny are not helping.

LMAO!

really? because i was thinking this sam is the same person who watched liz's child get kidnapped and didnt say anything because she is a jelous selfish bitch. i thought this was the same sam who hired men to threaten the lives of elizabetha nd her childern. is this not the same sam? because if so elizabeth has every right and more. and if Lucky can demand jason not be a part of liz's life then...

LMAO at sam saying everyone is free now to be with who they want. no bitch, lucky is not free. he is not free from your lies. your twisted truth, your skank ass! ugh. i hate this skank.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

god the more i watch sam talk on todays show the more i HATE her. usualy when i hate a char i see why some people could like them, but not this skank. i see nothing rootable in her. nothing to stand behind her. nothing to defend her with. even if someone hated elizabeth with a passion. what sam has done is ... there are no words for. not only that but she hasnt even showen one moment of remorse for what she has done.

god, i hope elizabeth tells lucky the truth and he drops sam like the trash she is.

TOTAL HATE!

coopie. i loved them. they were soo cute and soo good. kirsten storms rocked once again. poor maxie. her dad leaves her, the cousin dies and she gets her heart, her mom takes off, her first love dies, her sister is killed, now cooper... i guess the only break they gave her was making her fake being prego instead of losing a baby....

• Members

maybe but Sam was not starting anything with her today. Liz came up in that house, saw her and started ripping into her hurling insults and going at her. The last time she saw Sam, Sam got her help at the hospital when she was injured with Jake by convincing the bomber to let them get treatment. Liz couldnt even at least be grateful for that and say thank you. When Sam saw Liz in pain and ready to pass out, Sam showed concern for her and offered to stay and help her until Audrey help. Liz couldnt even try to be civil after that and continued to attack her. And when Sam saw that Liz was bleeding, she came right back into the house so she could help Liz and grabbed her when she nearly fainted and was about to call for medical help before Lucky came. Sam has done wrong. She knows it andadmited it today. But you know what, she's trying to change. That talk that Lucky had with her a few weeks ago, seems to have registred in her head. She has not been nasty to Liz or Jason since and is trying to move past her anger. Liz needs to move past hers as well. Today she was picking a fight where there wasnt one to be found.

• Members

I loved JB a heck of alot better than TB and LW's Carlys. JB was fun. I hated her at first but she came into her own with the crazy storyline. She was hilarious and she had me interested in seeing what she would be up to next. LW and TB's Carlys just irritate the hell out of me. Carly under them was too in your face and just plain nasty and vile. The character of Carly was forever ruined when she as paired with Sonny. At least when SB was in the role, it was the early stages and Carly still had her idenity but once she left, the character went to hell.

• Members

i dont care if she was starting something or not. the bitch watched liz's child get kidnapped and did nothing, didnt say anything, didnt care. she hired men to threaten liz and her kids. liz owes nothing to sam and should show her nothing but hate.

as for sam trying to change, bullshit. shes still a lying hypocrite keeping her own secrets but wanting to out everyone else bashing down others to build herself up. tht talk with nothing met nothing because she didnt come clean.

• Members

yeah she should have come clean but based on the previews, it looks like her secret will finally be out.We'll have to give her more time but it did look to me that she was trying to change. Sam of a month ago, would have gloated when Liz saw her with Jake. She would have started a fight and hurled sll kinds of insults. When she saw Liz in pain, she would have left her to fend for herself and when Lucky showed up, she wouldnt waste any time tellign him about how nasty Liz was to her. Sam yesterday, didnt do any of that. She made an effort to treat Liz differently and thats part of her working past her anger and moving on bc through Lucky, she actually realizes that she has a chance to be happy now

• Members

the fact that her secret is coming out wont change anything for me, because she wont be the one to out it (unless GH decides to shock me and do soemthing right... that wont happen).

i do agree she has changed twords liz, and i do think she has some real feelings for lucky, but none of that changes anything for me. she is stilla liar, a hypocrite, selfish, and trys to act as if she is a poor innocent victim of things she has done to herself.

i really dont wanna hate sam like i do, trust me. i use to love her. i do love kemo, but sam? no.

i just want the writers to give me SOMETHING to gte behind her with, and the sweeps stunt to make people love sam isnt gonna be it for me.

• Members

blah blah Sam. Blah blah Liz. Blah blah Cujo. :D

What do they matter when Sarah Brown and Vanessa Marcil are going toe-to-toe in that clip posted above? LOL, that was some logical, layered bitchiness right there. Sarah's coming back. As the new Brenda!

P.S.: ITA that Sweeps will be about making us like Sam. I don't mind KeMo because BitchSam is more interested than Jason's Appendage. However, I wish TIIC would show us why we should like Sam. Instead of telling us to.

• Members

In order for them to do that they would actually have to care and invest in characterization. I don't think they really even know what to do with her. They are going to take the easiest way out so that they can continue on with the illusion that something is happening.

They brought Kate in for Sonny and fast tracked that whole relationship on the premise that he loved her as a teen and wham he loves her again. Since they were in a hurry to go nowhere they could have minimized the screen time dedicated to them and taken a little more time. Yet they have Patrick and Robin going around and around in circles for a long time and Jason's convoluted business speaks for itself.

• Members

I loved the Spinelli Maxie scenes today. They were so cute! I hope those two spend a lot more time together.

It was great seeing Monica and Tracy get some airtime too. I'd love to see a lot more of them and Edward.

The Sizzie scenes are just boring. What a waste of airtime. They don't have what it takes to make a great soap rivalry at all. I'd rather see the Q's fighting it out any day. Bring back Dillon, Ned and Emily, please!

• Members

I loved Sam today. She finally is changing and moving on past her anger adn resentment. She is falling for Lucky and realizes that she has a chance to be happy, but too bad thats all going to end soon thansk to her secrets. I think she made some sense with Liz today and liked that she apologized and genuinly wanted to work together to move on and put their past behind them. At least she tried and put forth the effort here. I only wish Liz had attempted to meet her half way

Tracy had every right to sue Monica. Monica has NO busines being in a hospital. The woman is drinking on teh job and messing up. She needs to get suspended before she starts killing people

Archived