Y&R, OLTL, GH: 3 HUGE GUESTS on tonight's Buzzworthy!

• Members
dt_yr_act_large_mstafford_2.jpgIleneKristenL2005.jpg802_1_54116.jpg

It's a triple guest show tonight at 9:30pm EST as we have on some of the biggest stars of daytime. Our first guest is on the ever so popular "The Young and The Restless," where Michelle Stafford connives her way as the firey Phylis Newman. Then we have the very funny "One Life to Live" star Illene Kristen as she tells us about Roxy and her new Manhattenites movie. Then hearthrob Jason Gerhardt better known as "General Hospital's" Coop is on the air to talk to us about the casting rumors in Port Charles.

Don't miss a thing. Log on to the [NAME NOT ALLOWED] web page to listen to the show, chat with us, and to call in if you want to ask our stars some questions. Get the latest buzz with [NAME NOT ALLOWED]!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to listen live tonight. I listned to your interview with Jackie Zeaman on podcast and what a wonderful lady. She had alot of good observations on how daytime has changed and why it has changed. Very smart woman.Matt, I was wondering if you could pass this on to Michelle:

I think she is one of daytime's strongest female actresses ever, at least among those I've witnessed. Her initial storyline with Danny and "The Bug" is what hooked me onto Y&R in the mid 90's. As a huge Jack/Phyllis fan, I would ask her what it was like to work with Peter Bergman?

Thanks Matt. Keep up the great work :)

• Members

My question is for Michelle. I want to know what she thinks the biggest change (creatively or otherwise) has been at Y&R since the time she started to now. Does the consider the change to be a positive or a negative one?

Also, I would love it if you could tell her that I think she's one of the most amazing, intensely talented actresses I've ever had the pleasure of watching on daytime, and that all us gay boys LOVE her and Phyllis! :)

Archived