ATWT Tuesday, January 22

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today was pretty good. I've got little quibbles...I don't think Dusty would give a hot goddamn if Meg was at his funeral or not. He's barely spoken to her at all since they broke up. As as worthless as I think Katie is, I'd think someone at the station would notice that both their "stars" of Oakdale Now were missing.

But I loved the connected feeling of today, with Parker/Jack, Carly/Ro, and Margo/Craig scenes...all in one friggin' day. And I floved Babs getting in Craig's face, and trying to comfort Meg.

• Members

Barbara at the farm? Rosanna talking to Carly AND Parker? It's not possible! Is Craig going to chat with Katie next? :o

If Courtney Simon hinted at the writing team's scripts running out this week, was Passanante & co. writing scripts for the well balanced shows we've had lately? No way!

• Members

I agree. The past few weeks of ATWT have not been the ATWT that we are use to seeing. I thought today's show was great again. And tomorrow's looks great again. For the first time in a long time I am enjoying ATWT. I cant wait for the rest of the week!!

Archived