ATWT Friday, January 18

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, awesome show. I loved it! :) The Luke/Noah/Faith/Natalie scenes were so :lol: . Natalie and Faith catching Nuke hugging. :lol: Too bad they didnt catch them kissing. :P Noah and Luke looked so hot today. I hope they [!@#$%^&*] soon! :lol:

It was great to see all the vets on today including Susan. Next week looks real good too. I cant wait!!

• Members

I wish we could be blissfully ignorant of changes behind the scenes, when the show is so good right now. Oh well.

The farm scenes were great. Nuke's hugs are more amorous as time goes on, so perhaps they'll "!@#$%^&*" when we least expect it. :D

I just love Memorial's stairwell. It's the new solarium.

If Martha Byrne uses the last couple days for an Emmy reel, she can't go wrong.

There's more continuity in one episode than there is from day to day, but what we do get in the cast-heavy scripts seems Marlandesque. The preview for next week has me disappointed at the thought of Craig's involvement in the murder. He hasn't had a scene with Dusty in weeks, but NOW he hates him enough to kill him when Meg was the only word in his vocabulary lately? :rolleyes:

• Members

Memo 21 is Craig's baby too, but he hasn't spent any time worrying about it lately. His life for the last several weeks has been Meg with a side order of Meg and some more Meg to wash it all down with. We never got the sense that his professional reputation depended on the research as much as Chris and Evan's. I just don't see this business deal as a substantial reason for Craig to do it. If it's about Johnny, Dusty knew as little of Lucy's whereabouts as anyone else, so by that logic he might as well kill Lucinda too.

• Members

Oh, I understand giving Dusty a "rest." Jeannie, along w/ Hoagy Sheffer, took some wrong turns w/ that character. I just feel like killing him off is a mistake. Right up there w/ turning Barbara into a rolling pin-wielding psycho, and Adam Hughes Munson into a would-be rapist.

Funny.

• Members

The nice thing with Lily's latest diversion from Holden is that it was Dusty... which was something that went way back into her past (even though it was Brian Bloom playing him back then). This just smacks of "let's off another long-term character for short-term shock value".

And networks wonder why soap viewers stop watching.

Archived