ATWT Tuesday, January 8

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm assuming that Bonnie is the lawyer that is helping Holden with the divorce, right? I'm trying to get back into the show after it's been over a decade since I've last seen it. If so, then why would I care about Lily? She called Emily a slut because she slept with Dusty and Dusty really doesn't want to be with Lily and cares for Emily. She then ALMOST slept with some strange dude with some pills after she popped one of them in her mouth at a bar. I just don't understand Lily really and why I should feel bad for her. JMO.

• Members

Bonnie is Jess and Duncan McKechnie's daughter. She's just arrived back in town after her own divorce, and is Holden's lawyer.

Lily is a little hypocritical about Dusty and Em. But the divorce has left her out of sorts. I don't blame her for not understanding Dusty's attraction to Em...a couple of years ago, Em nearly killed him. She kidnapped him, chained him to a wall and left him to die. (Long story short, Dusty knew she'd shot and presumably killed Paul, then set Meg up for it.)

• Members

Eh...I liked the Lily/Lucinda scene...but I'm tired of Lily only trashtalking when she can blame it on drugs.

Dusty's crusade against Chris would be a lot more palatable if it wasn't really all about Emiloon.

Luke and Noah....how can they be this boring? Good grief, have them both take the Virginity Forever pledge and be done with it. Honestly, when Luke started talking about the doctor and "almost" being back to normal, I swear I thought we'd hit "but I can't get it up" territory. So, Noah is going to live at the farm, with it's 479 other "temporary" residents? *eyeroll* The line for the shower must be horrendous over there in the morning.

• Members

I've had it with Jack and Carly's kids running away.

Amen. We get it. Tough life. Blah blah. Get over it. They've caught you the other 4126771 times. Give it up.

She called Emily a slut because she slept with Dusty and Dusty really doesn't want to be with Lily and cares for Emily.

Let's not forget that Emily has screwed several fathers and sons in Oakdale. And recently jumped off the Hooker-mobile. That's a "slut" in my book. :)

And Holden was about 25 when she was born!

Yeah. I loathe the idea of the Bonnie/Holden pairing....but look at Dusty and Lucy--one of the biggest pimped ATWT supercouples of the 00's. He's like 40-something and she was like in her late teens. :rolleyes:

................................oh crap. I just realized something. Lucy's going to be even more whiney next time around after she learns about...........SPOILER!!!........

• Members

I sorta found Noah and Luke to be very cute yesterday. I think it was stupid to not have them kiss at the end like OTHER couples do however I'm not surprised CBS chicked out.

That being said Jake Silbermann is HOT!

Might tune in to see Parker and Carly scenes....they always make my heart melt.

The writings on the wall where my beloved Peg baby is concerned. I swear if what I think is going to happen...happens I will be very crushed. I just want Meg and Paul to be happy and together for ONCE!

Uhh Dusty...I just so OVER it right now...him and Emily can both die as far as I'm concerned.

Archived