ABC Daytime Homepages updated

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they'll add her in there once she returns (in 8 days according to the countdown EEEEE!!!) It is rather odd that they would put Aidan in there - since IMO he shouldn't be in it. The rest of it looks good.

For OLTL...how old is that picture of Erika Slezak??? It looks awful. Both GH's and OLTL's should have been re-done, neither look so good.

• Members

Oh I have NO doubt RB will be added eventually....

AT just doesn't fit on it IMO. Sad when NuBabe fit better on it than Aidan does.

Ryan, Zen are the show's money couple, silly ;):P

AT should NOT be before SL........

GH's is horrid, the pics of Jason and Jax look like a photoshop job gone bad......

• Members

Yeah, it just seems really odd that's all. Like I just can't see them building the Aidan/Greenlee romance beyond what it is now. And whenever the one night stand comes out, they will be done. That's my opinion. The Aidan hopefully will leave town once and for all and accept it, all the women in his life leave him, eventually.

• Members

Aidan has YET to keep a leading lady, I agree, Graidan are pretty much done...

I like the OLTL header

David Canary should have been on the AMC one, and Bobbie Eakes too, cause next to Zen, Adam & KWAK are like the ONLY other couple I can tolerate(for the most part)..... :mellow:

• Members

I'm not the biggest Zendall fan, but I think they should be there. Right now, they're central characters on the show. But I have to admit, they may be growing on me a little more lately.

I can't see it going further either. When the truth comes out about Aidan/Kendall, Zendall will survive it (after some turmoil), but Greenlee and Aidan won't IMO, since they're not a strong couple at all.

EEEK! But I do gotta agree with you there.

Archived