ABC Daytime Homepages updated

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Instead of Spinelli and Nikolas, it should have been Robin, Patrick, and/or Maxie.

If we want to talk who the "buzz" characters on soaps are right now, not according to fans, but to the shows, the banners should be:

AMC

Erica, Ryan, Greenlee, Kendall, Zach, Adam

OLTL

Viki, Dorian, Blair, Todd, Rex, Gigi

GH

Sonny, Carly, Jason, Robin, Patrick, Maxie (Claudia?)

Now, if we want to talk the FANS preference... (and obviously I'm making VERY big generalizations and don't presume to really know what ALL fans want, but these seem to be the most well-liked characters on the boards here)

AMC

Erica, Adam, Angie, Jesse, Annie

OLTL

Viki, Dorian, Todd, Blair, Bo, Rex

GH

Luke, Tracy, Elizabeth, Maxie, Lucky, Sam (And I was struggling to come up with "likeable" characters from this board's viewers)

• Members

Hm............ AMC updated theirs... new pics, but the same characters.

OLTL updated theirs too:

All new pics of: Todd, Jessica, Viki, Rex, Starr, Blair

In: Rex, Starr

Out: John, Cristian

I have to say, of all three, I like OLTL's the best. AMC's update seemed unnecessary, because it's the same characters, and the banner doesn't blend at the bottom with the rest of the page. OLTL's has good shots of all characters, and good photoshopping, except maybe that strand of Starr's hair. With GH's, I don't like the sizing, you still see the red background in the hair of Jason, and the lighting on the characters isn't consistent, Carly is too hidden, Spinelli is cut off to the side (probably not to look like he and Liz are a couple). GH's isn't set up properly, IMO.

Archived