Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Members

To have any chance of Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama ticket one of them is going to have to call up the other and say i'll give up the rece if you make me VP.

That call we have to be made sometime next week or it will be too late.

IMO if Obama loses he won't take the VP spot , given her age if she loses the VP spot would be Hillary's only chance at the white House.

All through whoever steps aside will be a sure thing next time if the Dems lose.

The Dems need a hero someone to step aside for the good of the party.

That person could end up with even more power that person who gets the nom.

The Clintons should have promised Obama the VP job before he even ran.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, because the Republicans would like nothing more than to skewer Hilary in the general election. They still aren't sure how to do that to Obama without chanting his middle name. Perhaps it's better to leave her out of the equation altogether. She probably wouldn't choose him as VP anyway.

• Members

And that's just fine. What the Republicans don't want to admit is they were the ones who let the lunatic fringe take over, and after 28 years of this garbage, the chickens have come home to roost. If the best argument against Obama is his middle name.......he'll be sitting in the WH a year from now.

People don't give one damn about what some's name is.......they want to know will their lives get better with the decisions this president makes.

• Members

This NAFTA thing won't go away for Obama. LOL Now I somewhat feel connected to the race down there because a Canadian issue is causing controversy within this race.

How can Obama say he is "change" if he is talking out the side of his mouth just like every other politician known to man?

"I will kill NAFTA"

but yet he has senior campaign officials saying its just political rhetoeric to the Canadian government.... somethings fishy. It couldn't have come at a better time for the Clintons LOL.

• Members

Well its do or die day for hillary. I hope for her supporters sake that she at least wins one state. I think its the end of the road for her. Political analyst are already saying if she doesn't win texas and ohio that they are going to switch over to obama, so she definantly can't count on them anyone to get the nom. Its gonna be a freaking miracle if she wins tx and oh. Also I always find it funny how the press all of a sudden gives hillary good press when her butt is on the line.

• Members

You should have seen the guy from Ohio on 60 Minutes who said he was leaning toward Obama, but concerned about him being a Muslim and not knowing the national anthem. Tapping into America's latent stupidity worked before. Why not now?

I'm holding Obama to the words that come from his own mouth, just the way he gives Clinton benefit of the doubt when she claimed no knowledge of the leaked picture of him in foreign garb. He said he wants NAFTA only if it's changed to specifications that enhance American economics.

• Members

Well I have seen recent polls that show her winning in both states, especially Ohio. One poll in Texas has her up 5%. She will do well in Texas with the Latino/Hispanic base, South Texas, rural parts, and the older crowd (45 and over). So far, a lot of the early votes seem to be going in her direction with the amount of women who voted for her....49% of registered Democrats already voted in TX with 70% of the women in that 49% going for Hillary. There are still many more women to vote, with odds of them going in favor of Hillary.

• Members

Well when the race is close it seems to always go to obama. If hillary wins both states I will be impressed.

In other news first ann coulter and now rush limbaugh are telling people to vote for hillary. The republicans are running scared of obama.imo They know they can't win with obama as candidate because theres no dirt on him like hillary. One good thing that has come out of the clinton/obama drama is that the press/ majority americans react negative to obama smear campaigns especially when it comes to obama being a muslim allegations, so there goes the republicans campaign.

Archived